Since when

Theo's pov:
"I'm in the car, hurry up" my mom leaves the house. I just nod at her and put my wallet into my backpack. I check if I have everything and go to the car.

"Are you excited?" My mom smiles widely at me. "I don't know, maybe?" I shrug. She frowns a little bit seeing that I'm not that excited.

She looks at the street again and starts the car.

~

"We're here" my mom wakes me up from my little nap. I look outside the window and see many people and two busses. "Don't do something stupid!" She raises her index finger but smiles. "I won't" I smile and get out of the car. "Bye mom. I love you" I close the door, get my luggage and go to my boys.

"Can I take a picture of you four?" Caleb's mom asks, smiling at us. "Yeah sure" I kindly response.

We stand ourselves next to each other and she takes the pic. "I will send it to you" Caleb's mom winks at Caleb. He just rolls his eyes but chuckles.

We wait some more minutes until we are finally allowed to go into the bus.

Me, Caleb, Liam and Jacob sit in the last row so we could all sit next to each other.

~

"A camp?" Caleb looks at me annoyed. "Don't look at me, I'm not guilty" I throw my hands up in defence.

We finally arrived after being so long in a traffic jam and are heading right now to the location.

On the way we heard some other people talk about a camp so we guessed the location is a camp.

We go through the entrance of the camp and see other people already sitting on some benches at tables.

One of the supervisors explains what we have to do before we go eat but I don't really listen to her. I just look at the people sitting, some of them are eating. I'm so jealous of them because I'm so hungry.

Most of them don't look at us, except for someone who just turned their head in our direction.

Because of their hoodie I didn't see that it was a girl. She has her hood on so you could barely see her features. She looks oddly familiar. I look at the people next to her, seeing three boys, one of them has an arm around her. Probably her boyfriend or something.

She turns her head a little bit further in our direction and then it finally clicks in my head. This just can't be true, what the fuck. Why didn't I know that she's here.

Since when is she that hot. And since when does she have a boyfriend. She was always that innocent girl.

"Bro you good? Where are you looking?" Caleb pulls me out of my thoughts. "What? Oh nothing" I try to convince him. "Okay well we have to make preparations for the next weeks so let's go" he nods in the direction of some tents and I follow him.

~

We made our preparations, ate and were now sitting at the campfire.

I love campfires. The mood is always good, I become more talkative and there's always one girl who's ready to make out.

We stayed at the campfire until it got late and then headed to our tents to go to sleep.