Water

„So do we have anything planned for today or is it going to be a „free day"?" I put quotation marks with my fingers on the words ‚free day'.

„We haven't really planned anything but I have a game we could play if you all don't do anything" April smiles.

„What's it called?" I ask, already liking it. April and Markus have in my opinion the best ideas.

„I will tell you and the others when we're back at the camp so I don't have to explain it twice" she goes in the bus with me following her.

She sits down next to Markus and I walk to the back of the bus where the others are already sitting.

„Lia" I turn around. „If you guys really want to play the game, could you do me a favour and put all the stuff we just bought in the right shelves in the hut? Because Markus and I have to prepare the game." she smiles apologetic like she already knows I don't like the favour.

„Yeah sure" I smile, not wanting to make her feel bad. Sure I don't like it that much but if she's preparing the game then why not help her. And I can still force one of my friends to do it with me so it's fine.

„What did April ask you?" Justin asks noisy. „She asked me to do a favour" I reply simply and sit down next to Theo.

„What favour?" he asks further. „April has planned a game to play today and because she and Markus need to prepare it, she asked me if I can help her and put the food in the shelves." I explain.

"Well have fun with that" Justin laughs gleefully. "And she said you have to help me" I lie just to see his face going from laughing to a confused frown.

"Just kidding but somebody needs to help me" I look around but suddenly they all go from listening to our conversation to looking out of the window or somewhere else.

"Tyler?" I look at him. "Forget it" he declines it immediately. "Liv?" I look at her. "You should do it with Theo. I mean the both of you organized stuff there two times so you know the hut better than anyone else here" she smiles, avoiding my question. But it's a good idea.

I turn my head to Theo next to me and smile, knowing he won't like the idea. "No" he says even if I didn't even say something. "Please?" I pout. "Don't do that face" he looks away. "Why?" I chuckle. "Because..." I interrupt him. "Because it's working?" I smile, knowing I'm right. "No" he looks at me again. "Sure. So...are you helping me?" I go back to the topic. He looks at me hesitated so I do the pout face again, getting a eye roll as response. "Only because I have nothing to do" he gives in. "Thank you" I say happy.

~

"How many bags are there?" Theo looks with wide eyes at all the bags that already lay in front of us.

"Don't be shocked. You have to imagine that we're like forty people at the camp. That's a lot of people" I try to make the situation better. There are in fact a lot of bags filled with food.

"Let's get it over with" Theo sighs and grabs two bags. As he picks up the bags I can see how his arms flex. I still can't believe he got so muscular from the last time I saw him. It looks so different and...hot?

"Are you going to help me or continue to stare?" He smirks. Oh my god. I don't say anything and play it cool like I'm not dying of embarrassment on the inside.

After about 10 minutes I finally have the last two bags in my hands, carrying them to the hut.

"Wait let me help you" Theo walks up to me. "It's okay, I got it" I smile thankfully and put the bags next to the others.

"How did you do that?" He asks me impressed. "Did what?" I look at him confused. "Carrying all these bags without any help. Even I had problems doing it." He "admits".