Cliffs

"See I told you he would like it" Liv smiles at me. "Just because he wears it doesn't mean he likes it" I look at her. "Sure I wear stuff I don't like all the time" she says sarcastic and laughs.

I look at Theo's wrist where my bracelet is. It suits him very well. I'm glad he likes it and it didn't come off as weird. I mean I don't really remember how exactly I gave it to him because I was a bit drunk but I don't think it was embarrassing or something. I'm sure I wouldn't have gave him the bracelet at all if I wasn't drunk.

I get pulled out of my thoughts when I hear Liv groaning a bit. I look at her and see her holding her forehead. "Do want an aspirin?" I ask her. "Mhm" she mumbles. I open my backpack and open my little cosmetic bag to grab the pill.

I took one before we went hiking because I knew I would be same as Liv right now. We were both drunk last night and we had to wake up early because of the hike.

"Thank you" Liv takes the pill. She then grabs water out of her backpack and swallows the pill with it.

"I can't believe we couldn't even sleep in" Liv complains. "Right? We could've gone hiking a few hours later too" I say also complaining. "Yeah but we know how April and Markus are...always up early" she says and sighs.

"Do we know where we are even going?" I ask her. "To another lake with some cliffs and stuff" Jacob comes up from behind us, he probably listened to our whole conversation. "Really?" I say excited. "That's what I heard" he throws his hands up defensive.

"Tyler" I get his attention. He turns around.  "Jacob said that we're going to another lake with cliffs" I wiggle my brows. "That's just what I heard" Jacob says again, afraid that he will disappoint us if it's wrong.

"Now I'm excited!" Tyler's emotions change from boredom to excitement. I chuckle and let him continue his conversation with Paul.

"I can't understand why you two like heights so much" I turn my head to Liv. "It's the feeling of freedom" Theo says in a wise voice but meant as a joke. He now walks next to Liv and puts his arm over her. Liv dodges his arm and walks to the left side of him so that he's waking next to me. "Well okay then I guess you have to suffer now" Theo pretends to be offended by Liv and puts his arm over my shoulders. "Sorry I wasn't trying to be rude." Liv laughs. "No it's okay" Theo wipes a nonexistent tear away.

"Are you planning to do the same?" He looks at me. "I'm not sure yet" I pretend to think about it. "Time's over. You can't get away from me now" he shrugs. "Too bad" I chuckle.

"Lia you still didn't answer my question" Liv says. "To be honest I don't really know why. I just like the feeling and the view is always beautiful. I could show you so many pictures of views I took and I'm sure after that you would understand why I love it." I explain it a bit.

"Right, you're a photographer" she remembers. "I'm not a photographer" I chuckle. "Did you bring your camera to the camp?" She asks. "Actually yes but I didn't took a picture once here at the camp" I answer. "Why?" She furrows her brows. "Too afraid that somebody is going to break it or something" I shrug. "Can you at least show us some pictures you made when we're back from hiking?" Liv pleases. "If you want it that bad" I joke. "Yesss" she does a little fist in the air.

"Attention!" Markus shouts from wherever he is. I can't see him because we're one of the last ones and he's leading the way at the front.

We all stop in our tracks and listen to him. "We told you guys to pack some clothes and stuff because we're going to sleep here" Markus says excited. I see some confused looks when I look around. I furrow my brows myself because all we see is a big lake and nature. There is nowhere a place we could sleep.