Rain

Out of all the memories I've made at the camp, I've never thought kissing or even talking with Theo, the guy I didn't saw for years, would add onto them.

And I also didn't imagine my first kiss to be like that. I expected it to be more romantic and you know more cliché but no it was...different I think. And even if it wasn't the perfect kiss, I think it was perfect the way it was.

The last three days I spent my time with hiding my emotions towards Theo around others and trying to figure out how on earth someone would want to kiss me.

Like seriously, I've never had someone come up to me and ask me for a date or for my number. Maybe Theo just thinks he wants to kiss me because he's sexually frustrated or something. I don't know.

I just can't imagine someone being attracted towards me. Why else didn't I had my first kiss or even a frickin' date yet? Tyler, Justin and Paul get asked out on a daily basis and me?

No one ever asked me out and every time someone's complementing me they're probably just playing or want to make fun of me. And now someone actually kissed me?

I really hope it wasn't just a normal kiss for him because it wasn't for me. It was my first kiss ever. He was my first crush and now my first kiss. He will always mean something to mean no matter if it's a crush or just a friend.

I on the other hand wasn't his fist crush nor was I his first kiss. I don't even know if he likes me the way I like him because I do like him...very much. And I hope this is going somewhere, I don't know where but hopefully somewhere serious.

In the beginning I didn't even think about "something serious" because I thought he would continue to ignore me or being rude but he wasn't rude to me once and neither did he ignore me. I seriously had to get used to his sweet behavior. I still wonder why he was ignoring me tho. Should I ask him? No...maybe.

I also had and still have to get used to the kisses he gives me. He always does it when I don't except it. I think he only does it because of my reaction because every time he breaks the kiss again he has this little smirk on his face.

Exactly like right now.

"Theo I told you not to scare me like that" I slap his chest lightly. "Okay" he smirks and gives me a little kiss. "You said that the last time too" I raise my brows and cross my arms.

"Its just so funny"

"Not for me"

"Yeah exactly, that's why it's funny" he chuckles.

"Okay well I won't kiss you back the next time"

"Sure" and he's smirking again.

"You can smirk how much you want, you'll see what you get" I give him a little attitude but obviously just meant as a joke, and walk away.

He then grabs my wrist, pulls me to him and gives me one more kiss. "You're not walking away from me like that".

"But it's funny" I mock him with smirk. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, having probably already enough of me.

~

"What's going on between you and Theo?" Liv nudges me and chuckles. "What do you mean?" I play dumb. "You guys went from being rude or ignoring each other to acting like a couple" and I thought we're good at hiding it.

"We just talked" I shrug. "Well that must've been a good talk. He didn't ignored you or was just the tiniest bit rude to you in three days" Liv says astonished.

"It kind of was" I chuckle. "If he's rude again, tell me" he holds her index finger in front of me. "I will" I laugh and put her finger down again.