Don't lie

Theo's pov:
I wake up to Lia still laying on top of me. We must've slept really deep and good to not change our position once. She fell asleep really quick and I actually wanted to put her into one of my shirts so she won't freeze but we were both pretty warm and I didn't want to wake her up.

I don't regret it. Her naked skin on mine feels so good. It feels good to know that she's comfortable with me. Of course I was happy that we finally had something sexual but I also was happy because I saw that she was trusting me.

„Theo?" I suddenly hear from her in a whisper tone. „Yes?" I continue drawing circles on her soft skin. „I just wanted to check if you're awake" she smiles against my neck. „I am, are you?" I smile. „Very" she yawns. „Continue sleeping" I play with her hair. „I'm good" she stretches out her arms and grabs both ends of the blanket. Before I can question what she's doing, she wraps her upper body with the blanket and sits up straight while still being on my lap.

„I'm cold" she chuckles with sleepy eyes. „Yeah me too now" I point to my not covered upper body. „Sorry but I need the blanket more" she shrugs. „And why's that?" I raise my brows. „Because I have to cover something up" she looks down to her chest. „You don't have to cover up anything"

„I'm pretty sure I do" she closes her eyes and nods. „Can I ask what's under there?" I sit up straight and hold her back so she's not falling back. „Oh under here?" She slightly lifts the blanket away from her chest so only she can look. „Nah under here" I flick her underwear against her skin, making her gasp and me smirk. „Now I won't release what's under there" she crosses her arms over the blanket. „Don't worry, I already saw it yesterday" I lean back again. „Well then you don't have to see them ever again, right?" she teases with a smile.

„I mean if that's what you want" I shrug, trying to overplay. „Don't be silly" she laughs and bends down to kiss my cheek. „The cheek?" I grab both of her cheeks with my one hand, holding her in front of my face. „Morning breath" she whispers. „Do I look like I care?" I look at her for a second before kissing her.

„Your tits are out" I look down and smile when the blanket slides down. „Don't call them tits" she glares at me and fixes the blanket. „Boobs? Breasts? Hoo-„
„I dare you" she doesn't let me finish. „Mel-„ I want to continue teasing her but she lets the blanket fall, shutting me up real quick.

Before she can cover herself up, someone opens the door. Lia's first reaction is to turn around, forgetting she's topless so I quickly grab her shoulders before she fully turns around, revealing everything. „We wanted to ask-„ Tyler stops himself, looks at us or more precisely Lia for a second and then quickly leaves again. „Fucking knock the next time" I shout after him.

„Don't be so mean" she whispers. „He knows we both slept in here, we could've been doing anything and he knows that" I look away from her. „Why are you so annoyed all of the sudden?" she questions with her brows furrowed. „He almost saw you naked Lia" I look at her with a straight line on my mouth. She doesn't respond and I can feel her getting uncomfortable. She gets off my lap with still the blanket wrapped around her and stands up. „I'm gonna borrow some clothes" she walks to my closet. I don't respond.

It probably wouldn't been such a big deal if I reacted normal but I just couldn't. Tyler pisses me off so much. Especially since yesterday. When Lia was asleep, I was still awake for some minutes. Tyler came in...again without knocking.

~flashback~

„Heard anything of knocking before?" I immediately cover Lia more up. „Sorry, the others are asking if we could crash the night here" he looks at Lia. „Of course." I sigh annoyed.

„Is she okay?" he nods over to Lia who's peacefully sleeping on top of me. „Yes, she's sleeping, now leave." I point to the door. „She's sleeping pretty deep, you sure?" He can't be serious right now. „Still don't trust me huh?" I sigh again. "No I of course do" he slurs drunkly and does some hand gestures, trying to defend himself. "Well, mind leaving then?" I try to keep my annoyance down. "Was she drunk?" he asks and leans against the doorframe. "Tyler, she's sleeping and I don't want to wake her up, she's fine" I assure him. Drunk people are exhausting as fuck.