Alcohol

I have no idea what gotten into me or what's wrong but I can't stop smiling. It kinda began last week and since then I always have to smile. I can't keep that damn smile off my face. I love it tho. I think this is actually the happiest I was at the camp here.

"You're scaring me" Justin looks me up and down in disgust. "Because I'm smiling?" I chuckle. "Yes, I mean it's good, it's good that you're happy but it also makes me feel like you're planning something" he says skeptical.

"I can assure you, I'm not planning anything. I'm just feeling good" I smile again. "I wonder why" he mumbles. I look at him and he raises his brows, pretending he didn't say anything. I don't say anything and let it drop, knowing he won't tell me.

"Hey" Theo comes up from behind and stands now next to me to grab himself some breakfast too. "Hey" my smile wider. "Mhm wonder why" Justin mumbles again. I again ignore it and take my plate to sit down at the table.

"Still in a bad mood?" I ask Tyler as I sit down. "No Paul magically made me happy in these 5 minutes" he says sarcastic.

"Imagine you wouldn't know the context and you heard that sentence" Justin laughs and sits down too. I chuckle but stop when I see Tyler glaring at me.

"Is there anything we can do to make you happy?" I ask, wanting to help him. "Alcohol" he simply replies. I roll my eyes. "Something better?" I bite in my toast. "Nope" he shakes his head.

"We could do beer pong later" Caleb suggests. "How come that we never did that before?" Justin looks at us confused. "No idea but are you all in?" Caleb looks around seeing mostly nods.

"Wait we don't have any alcohol left" Liv disappoints us all with just one sentence. "Then we're going to the supermarket?" Justin says, not thinking far.

"We're only in case of a emergency allowed to go to the supermarket twice a week" Liv explains. "We can still do it secretly" Jacob suggests. "How? We can't walk there" she arguments back. "You're really destroying dreams right there" Justin sighs and gives up.

"Do you guys remember that dude we came across when we walked to the cliffs?" Liam says suddenly and completely random. "Yes?" Justin raises one brow.

"He has a motorcycle" he doesn't say anything else, expecting we know what he's getting at.

"Good idea if we had someone who knows how to ride a motorcycle" Justin rolls his eyes. "Actually..." Liam nods in the direction of Theo.

We all look at Theo. "No" he declines it immediately. "Why?" Jacob says offended. "Because I don't want to do it all alone just so you can have alcohol" he turns his attention to the food again.

"It's not that deep" Liam says annoyed. "Then go ahead, sneak out with the risk of getting kicked out of the camp when you get caught, steal a bike and drive more than two hours without making any damage and then come back unnoticed" Theo lists, making us clear how stupid our idea was.

"You don't even care about all that. You just don't want to do it alone" Liam argues. "That's exactly what I said a couple sentences ago" Theo furrows his brows, looking at Liam like he's stupid.

"Okay then who wants to help?" Liam looks around. "Liam are you like stupid? You saw the bike. There's no space for a second person" Theo starts to get really annoyed with Liam.

"Liv and Lia could easily fit" Liam looks at us both. "Forget it" Liv declines. I wanted to say the same but right as Theo looked at me I stay silent.

"Would you?" Theo asks me. "I- how safe is it again?" I look at him hesitated. "It's really safe, trust me" Liam wants to convince me but only does the opposite.