12

Suho didn't leave my hand till we were at a very good distance from the class.

When he finally left my hand I started to kick the wall.

Even after my fighting with the wall, my anger still hadn't calmed down.

"Look at me" Suho said grabbing my shoulder, making me look up at him. "Take a deep breath" I did as he said. "Now exhale" I exhaled.

After doing this for sometime I had calmed a little. "This school is clearly biased" I stated running a hand through my hair.

Suho didn't say anything. I looked at his lip to see blood. "We need to get that treated. Let's go" I grabbed his arm, taking him to the nurse.

I had left Suho to get treated. When I entered the class there was a whole different drama going on. Students of other class had gathered around Jukyung asking her about Suho and Seojun.

"Ya! Don't you have anything else to do? What are you guys? Five? Go back to your classes NOW!" I shouted at them, in a blink of an eye they were gone.

I sat down on my seat. After sometime Suho had came back. He went straight to his seat.

Right when he sat down, Seojun's friends walked inside the class. "Oi, Lee Suho. Can we talk for a moment?" Cho rong said in a threating voice which made me scoff.

I was going to get up and go with Suho but he had signaled me to stay. Sighing I sat back on my seat.

Closing my eyes I rubbed my temples. This is giving me headache.

Apparently, Suho had gotten detention with Seojun and his friends.

"Aren't you going home?" Soojin asked me. I zipped my bag "yes, I am going to Suho first"

"Okay. See you tomorrow" she waved at me and left.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I made my way to the basketball court. When I had reached there I saw Suho mopping the floor. Also Seojun and his friends weren't helping him.

"Ugh! This is driving me crazy" I whined as I made my way toward Suho. "Why do you have to get in trouble so much in a day?" I added still whining.

"And you" I pointed my index finger at Cho rong and everyone else. "If I see you fighting one more time, I swear I will make sure that you will be scared to come to school" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"But we didn't do anything. We were just working out" Cho rong exclaimed making me scoff. "Do you think me as stupid?" I raised one eyebrow at him.

He aggressively shook his head, others copying him. "Of course not" he said, others following after.

I sighed "just go. Go away" I soothed them. They quickly left the place.

"Let me help you" I told Suho, I made my way towards the benches and threw my bag on it. I grabbed a mop and started to work.

I had thought Seojun had left with his friends but no. He was talking to Suho. Every time they talk, all I can feel is something really tense between them. But what is it.

I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation until I heard  the name Seyeon. I snapped my head at their direction.

"He counted on you and ran over to see you" Seojun said a cold look on his face. Suho was now gripping the mop so tightly that his knuckles had turned white.

"So don't ever say his name again" Seojun said the cold look on his face was still there. He looked at me over Suho's shoulder.

I have met Seojun for couple of days now and I know he is a jerk but I never saw him like this before. His eyes were cold.

Seojun left the place leaving me and Suho in silence.

"Let's finish this quickly so we can go home" I said going back to cleaning. But my head was somewhere else. Why did he bring Seyeon in the conversation?

Did he know Seyeon? Were they friends? But Suho never told me about Seojun. I had spoken to Seyeon on phone couple of times. He was so sweet and caring. Even if we never met in real, he was still so good to me. I had found another brother.

But he didn't deserve what had happened to him. People always did him wrong. People always do good people wrong. It angers me so much.

He was like the brightest star in the night sky.

That is what he is now. A star. Shinning brightly beside another star, my mom.

At night, when I look at the sky I can only find them. Because I find them so bright that others don't catch my eye. I just hope you are happy up there.

My train of thoughts were interrupted by Suho. "Lets go" he said walking outside. I quickly put the mop in its place and followed him.

The whole way home Suho was really quite. I didn't bother him too, because I was lost in my own world.

After having dinner, he went outside like he is doing these days. Maybe he meets Jukyung.

I was getting so bored that I went to kitchen in search of food. I just ate dinner yet I am looking for food. What will people think if they hear this? I am a pig? Yeah, pig!

I opened the upper shelf only to find a bottle of champagne. This will do.

I took a glass and the bottle with me to the living room. Switching on the TV, I searched to watch something.

A/N:

Not edited!

Maybe going to write the next chapter now.

Vote and comment!

I love ya~