13

I ended up drinking half bottle of champagne. I thought I would be sleepy now but that wasn't the case.

It's 1:27 am. And I can't sleep. Even my own bed doesn't feel comfortable to sleep. What's wrong with me?

I walked out of my room only to end up infront of Suho's room. Sighing deeply, I opened the door and peaked my head in. He looked asleep.

Let's not disturb him. I was going to return back to my room but Suho spoke up "come in". Sighing again I went in and jumped on his bed falling flatly on my stomach.

"Can't sleep?" he said turning on the bedside lamp. "No" I replied shortly. "Your drunk" he said throwing a pillow at me. I looked up to glare at him "maybe I am" I put the pillow under my head.

We didn't spoke for a while. So I ended up talking about what was on my mind since coming back from school. "Do you remember mom?" I asked. "Of course I remember her" he replied putting his hand on my head. He ran his hand through my hair "she was really an amazing person"

"Yeah" I replied shortly. "Can I sleep here tonight?" I added. "Yeah, go on. That side is yours and if you try to come to this side, I swear I will kick you off the bed" he said making me frown. "Whatever" I got into a comfortable position and let sleep take over me.

After drinking, waking up isn't a good decision. My head was throbbing in pain. I sat up rubbing my temples. "Look at you" Suho said stepping out of the bathroom. "You look like a witch" he added.

"Not helping brother" I said trying not to snap at him. "Take the pill over there" he pointed at the bedside table and went out of the room. Sighing I stood up from the bed and took the pill with me to my room.

I ate the pill and went straight to shower. The shower was quite helpful and the pill too. My headache was not that bad now. After getting dressed in my uniform I went to the kitchen.

Nowadays Suho makes breakfast for both of us. It took a lot to convince him. I literally bugged him for 1 week till he said yes.

Like Suho always does he left me alone in the bus. I don't even call him to wait for me now. I saw Jukyung walking with her lip tint and mirror in hand. "Jukyung!" I shouted, she turned around and waved at me.

I did a quick run to her. "Ohh that colour looks pretty" I said eyeing her lip tint. "You also have really nice lip tints. I see you wearing them everyday" she said making me remember my eonni. Selena eonni sends me makeup products whenever she finds something good.

She taught me to do makeup. She is really good. No wonder why she is so famous. "Thanks. I will let you have some of mine" I said making Jukyung look at me. "Thank you so much" she side hugged me.

"Want to go to my house today after school?" She asked fixing her makeup. I nodded agreeing.

We were talking and walking but a sound bike going past us made  both of us jump. Han Seojun was riding his bike too fast. Seojun parked his bike. He looked at us with a raised eye brow.

"Lim Jukyung Lee Irene" he said making us stop infront of him. I nodded as response too lazy to talk. But Jukyung started shuttering "what?" "Are you going out with Lee Suho?" He asked Jukyung making me very interested now.

"I am not" she shook her head aggressively. You two are still not going out? How long are you going to take? "Are you really not?" Seojun asked again. "Definitely not" Jukyung raised her voice a little. Seojun then leaned a little and inspected her face "looking at you, I don't think either" he said making me confuse.

I look at Jukyung's face to find her lip tint went in her nose. My eyes widened "hey, wipe that. Look in the mirror" I pointed at my nose. She looked at her mirror and her eyes widened too. "Go and wipe it, I will meet you in class" I said following Seojun who was now walking.

"Han Seojun" I shouted his name, he looked back at me with confusion. I did a little run like I did earlier. "What did you eat today for breakfast?" I asked as I reached him. "Clearly you are not here to ask me what I ate for breakfast. Get to the point" he said putting his hands in his pocket.

He was walking slowly now. "Geez, can't I even make a friendly conversation with you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "But I will just get to the point cause someone is really grumpy this morning. Why did you ask that to Jukyung?" I added.

"About Suho?" He looked at me. I nodded in response "Why are you curious if Suho and Jukyung are dating? Do you like Jukyung?" I stopped walking making him stop too. "What? No! Don't make false stories like that" he said quickly. "Then why do you want to know if they were dating?" I poked him hand.

I noticed now that he wasn't wearing the marron blazer today. It was replaced with a grey printed hoodie. I want this hoodie. "Just curious" he asked narrowing his eyes at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He added. I grabbed his hoodie "I want this" I pouted. "Where did you buy it from?" I added.

"The place where I had buy it only had this one left. So you won't find any" he started walking. I linked his arm with mine "then give me yours". Seojun stopped walking "no and why are you holding my arm like that?" he said with narrowed eyes.

"We are friends from now on. Even if you don't like it" I stick my tongue at him. "Let's go" I pulled him inside the school still our arms linked.

A/N:

Now the thing about this chapter is I don't know how will people take it. Because I think in Korea a girl and boy holding hands or walking with linked arms is considered romantic?

I don't know! Ugh! Let's just go with the story. Irene is super clingy anyway. She becomes really clingy with people she adores. Maybe she started to like Seojun too.