61

(Irene's POV)

I opened my eyes to see father in front of me. "Appa!" I cried as I sat up. He hugged me "It's okay. Everything's fine". I remembered about Suho and Seojun. I started to cry "Appa, Suho and Seoju-" he cut me of saying he is fine. I pulled back and looked at him. He explained me what had happened. 

Suho had gotten in to an accident and broke his leg. He is sleeping now but he is okay. I had gotten in to a shocked state that's why I fainted. He was skipping everything about Seojun so I directly asked him. He just said he was okay and they were in the same room. Also that he was gonna find Suho another room which was completely unnecessary.

Then a doctor came to check on me. "She is okay now. She can leave" the doctor said checking the documents. Sh*t! I can't leave now. I don't want to leave now! So I stared my acting "Ah! My head hurts" I said holding my head. Father looked between me and the doctor. "What? But you didn't hit your head or anything" she said. "It must be from the shock. Now it's spinning too" I said and laid down.

Father just rolled his eyes. "I will send some clothes for you. Call if you need anything" he said and started to walk away. The doctor looked between us with a confused face but didn't say anything and followed father. "Love you Appa!" I said as he left the room.

Laying down I thought what I had to do next. Suho and Seojun are in the same room so I just need to find the damn room.

Looking at me left and right I regretted not asking at the reception for the room number. Of course there will be so many rooms cause the hospital is so damn big. And my father had to admit us to this damn biog hospital cause he has money. Sighing really loudly I again entered the elevator. I pressed the button and waited for it to go down as an annoying music played in the background. 

The elevator made a ding sound as the door opened. Classic! I was about to leave it when I heard Seojun's voice. "I'm going to sleep anyway" Seojun said to his mother. "Then I will come back at morning with your stuff" his mother said. "You should've been more careful. You scared us so much" Gowoon said as I rushed out of the elevator. The three looked at me and I put my hand up as if to wave "hi".

Gowoon's eyes widened "You got in to an accident too?" she almost screamed at she came toward me. I heard Seojun say 'She didn't even act like that with me and I am her brother'. "It's nothing serious. I just fainted due to shock" I explained. "so you saw the accident?" Seojun's mom said. I nodded my head. "oh you poor thing. You must be startled" she said coming toward me and rubbing my back. "I'm okay now" I said.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I was in my hospital clothes. Seojun was wearing one too. Couple goals. Oh and so were the rest of the patients. "She said she is okay so you guys go now. She still needs to meet her brother" before anyone could say anything Seojun shoved his mother and sister in to the elevator. "That was rude" I said and he turned towards me "That was rude" he mimicked me.

I frowned "I don't sound like that" I argued and he mimicked me again. So me being the intelligent poked his hand which had the cast. He hissed in pain and I stuck my tongue at him. The elevator came and I shoved Seojun inside before entering. So now it was just me, Seojun, his cast, the boring elevator music and us. I don't know why I wasn't talking but this felt like a perfect moment to kiss-

Oh no! We aren't going there. "So are you okay?" he said making me look up at him. This guy is tall. Like tall-tall. I nodded my head "you?" He nodded his head too and I just nodded back. Why was this elevator taking so much time again? Oh cause this damn hospital is really big and tall. "Listen I know this is probably not the right time or place to tell this. Well it's not like I actually care about the time and place anyway.  But I want you to know that-" the elevator made a ding sound and the door opened. "That we are here" I stomped my foot on the floor "Ugh! The freaking door had to open now. It killed the whole mood" Seojun just blinked while staring at my face as I kicked and punched the air.

After some more kicking and punching I got out, him following after. Maybe he knew what I was gonna say. But what I was gonna say anyway? Oh right! I would've kissed him! Seojun opened a door as I stared at nothing. "come" his voice made me come back to earth and I followed him inside. Inside was a Suho, with a broken leg, laying flat, with small cuts all over his stupid handsome face. "You flew like a bird" I said as I neared his bed and sat down on a stool. He rolled his eyes "You okay?" he asked nevertheless. I just nodded my head getting tired of hearing the question.

I looked back at Seojun who was staring. All I could do was stare back. I just can't explain what I have with him. He feels like a stranger  yet he is warm like home. Maybe he was my home which I had yet to discover.

A/N:

Just wanted to update that's why wrote so little. Gonna sleep now.