32

Suho and I were watching TV when the door bell rang. "I will get it" I said and got up.

I opened the door only to be startled. A tall man was standing with a bouquet of red daisy, which was covering his face.

He removed the bouquet from his face and I gasped loudly.

"JINU" I literally yelled and threw myself on him. He chuckled and picked me up, doing a little spin.

When he put me down I cupped his face "ya, Jeon Jinho! Is this really you?"

"Ah, stop being so dramatic all the time" he said removing my hands from his face.

"What happened?" Suho came running out. His eyes then landed on Jinu "who are you? Is he bothering you?" Suho was about to grab Jinu by his collar but I quickly grabbed him.

"No, no. He is my friend" I said making Suho look between the two of us. "Then why did you scream? I thought something actually happened" He said looking annoyed.

"You know me, right?" I smiled sheepishly. "Okay, now let me introduce you two. Suho, this is Jeon Jinho my best friend and Jinu, this is Lee Suho my brother" I said.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you" Jinu said forwarding his hand. Suho took it "nice to meet you too. Please come inside" they shook hands.

"Why didn't you say anything about coming to Korea?" I said putting the glass of juice on the table. "Umm? Maybe I wanted to surprise you?" He said picking up the glass and taking a sip.

"How long do you know each other?" Suho asked joining the conversation. "I know him from the first day of my school in America" I said.

"Though we have a messy starting" Jinu said making Suho look confused.

"Ahhh" I slapped Jinu's arm. "This piece of garbage here, fought with me the first time we met" I said remembering the details.

"We had scars all over our face and hands. Also remember getting punishment? We had to sit together everywhere and but still we didn't spoke the first couple of days" Jinu said.

Suho was observing Jinu, like a florist observing a flower to see it's perfection.

"Yeah, memories" I sighed deeply. Jinu and Suho both rolled their eyes at my dramatic acting.

"By the way, why do you keep calling him Jinu? Is his other name Jinu?" Suho asked making me turn his way.

"No one else can call him with that name. I said no one. Jinu name is given by me. So it's special" I spoke really fast.