48

I knocked three times before the door opened revealing a very shocked Seojun. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Did you forget about our study session?" I rolled my eyes. "Who is it?" I heard Seojun's mom's voice. "It's Irene" he replied before moving out of the door for me to get in. I got inside and he shut the door behind me. "How are you, dear?" Seojun's mom asked.

"I'm fine. What about you?" I politely replied. "I'm fine. Are you here to study?" She said placing the plate she was holding in the sink. I nodded my head "yeah, we have exams coming" Seojun came and stood next to me. "Let's go" he started to push me towards his room. "Ya! I was talking to her" I tried to stop him but we were already in his room.

"You can talk later. We have a study session to begin" he said and started to assemble the desk. After he set the desk and chairs I sat on my seat and he sat in front of me. "So did you do the things I gave you last time?" I asked dropping my bag beside my leg. He nodded his head and showed me his notebook.

Two hours went like two minutes. Seojun's mom had came in between with some sliced apples which I ate. Seojun was surprisingly good at everything. Meaning this little shit just doesn't try but he actually is a genius.

"Alright, that's all for today" I said closing the book and stretching my hands. "This early?" He asked closing his notebook. I nodded my head "you did well today. That's why I'm being generous" I said. "You? Generous? Please" he scoffed. I glared at him "don't make me lose my good mood".

I leaned forward "Junnie did well today" I cooed as I patted his head. He started to blink "W-What are you doing?" He shuttered but his expression was like a deer caught in headlight. "I'm giving you positivity to work more harder. Nah, the truth is I just want to touch your hair. I'm so jealous, how can you have such good hair?" I said running my hand through his hair.

"By the way, why are you so red? Are you feeling alright?" I cupped his face to feel his temperature. "Well you are not hot but you just got more red" I said worriedly. "It's nothing but can you umm... remove your hand" he said getting more red. "Oh yeah, sure" I removed my hand from his face.

Something caught my eyes "Is that your guitar?" I peaked through his shoulder. A guitar was placed beside his bed. He nodded his head. His face was not red anymore. "Can I?" I asked as I stood up. He nodded his head so I took the signal and grabbed the guitar.

"Do you play often?" I asked playing some tunes myself. "Sometimes" he replied shortly. "Han Seojun" I said making him raise his eyebrow. "Will you play for me?" I don't know why I said that.

"I will if you want me to" he replied causing me to smile.

"Drop her in front of her door" Seojun's mom said as I wore my shoes. "I know I know" he again started to push me out of the door. Again.

"Chill man" I said waving goodbye to Gowon who just came out of her room.

Seojun left me and got on his motorcycle. "I thought you stopped riding it" I said as I approached him. He gave me the spare helmet and put his own on "I did. I'm just riding it when I go to drop you home" I got on the motorcycle.

"We could always take the bus" I said circling my arms around his torso. He seemed to be less stiff than the last time he gave me a ride. He looked at me over his shoulder "so that I will drop you home by bus then you will also do the same and we will be doing this all night? I know how stubborn you are" he hit my helmet.

"Ah" I glared at him. For my revenge I pinched his stomach making him yelp. He looked back to glare at me and I stuck my tongue at him. He sighed loudly shaking his head "hold tight" he said before starting the motorcycle.

(Time skip)

A new day, a new start. No not really!

Current I was playing rock, paper, scissors with Seojun as our class hadn't started yet. When we started playing I didn't think Seojun would be this good at it. It was a neck to neck battle.

Jukyung entered the class and Soo-ah ran towards her. "Hey Jjoo, you got a boyfriend? Why didn't you tell me?" This caught my attention as I just turned around, leaving the game. "Where does he go? He doesn't go here, does he? Tell me" Soo-ah whined dragging Jukyung further in the classroom. "Who said that!" Jukyung asked with a straight face.

Soo-ah pointed at Ahn Hyun Kyu. Of course! "I saw them at Kmart. She was hiding him so we wouldn't see him" Hyun Kyu tried to explain but Jukyung looked pissed. "Ya! I told you that wasn't it" she said. This was happening right in front of me.

"Why be embarrassed about dating someone? You are over reacting a bit. One might think that you are dating a celebrity" Hyun Kyu tried to reason. "That's not the point here" I spoke up making everyone look at me. "You saw them I understand that but that doesn't give you the right to go and spread the news to everyone. This is her relationship and it is her to make the choice of announcing it publicly or having it secretly" he tried to speak but he was a stuttering mess.

"Now go back to your seat and this conversation is over" I yelled making everyone get back to their seat. I looked over at Seojun to see him looking at Suho from the corner of his eyes. "Do you?" I raised an eyebrow and he nodded his head.

Well.

The rest of the day Jukyung was acting weird. She was running here and there. Seriously this girl doesn't know how to chill.

I saw Jukyung and Seojun standing close to Hyun Kyu's desk. Now what did he do? "Hey, what happened?" I asked standing beside Seojun. He had a phone in hand and in the phone was a picture of Suho and Jukyung. Jukyung quickly snatched the phone away from him and deleted the photo. Seojun and I shared a knowing look.

Then we looked at Suho to see him staring back. I smirked at him and he just rolled his eyes looking away.

At least now I know they are actually dating even if it's in secret.

A/N:

Need some sleep!

While writing and watching the episodes I realised how sad Seojun was in these episodes. He liked Jukyung but she told him that she liked Suho. Then watching them together, their photo. My baby was so sad. But here he has Irene. And because of her he isn't sad anymore. He is actually supportive.