45

The next day Soo-Ah had dragged me and Soojin to pay with the lie detector. Everyone had circle around. Jinu was on my left, Jukyung on my right. Seojun in front of me. I could feel Seojun and Jinu having a stair down from time to time. What is wrong with them? I have to ask Jinu!

We were playing and Suho was asked if he had kissed before. He took lot of time to answer so we hit him with the hammer. Then Suho asked Seojun love or friendship. Seojun said love and the lie detector said it was true. We all cringed to it which ended by hitting him.

Then Seojun asked Soojin if he was handsome and Soojin agreed but the lie detector said it was a lie so we hit her. Then Soo Ah and Tae Hoon were being lovey-dovey so we hit them too. Then Ahn Hyun Gyu asked me if I ever had a crush on Jinu. I had my hand on the lie detector "uhh.." I looked at Jinu with my mouth open.

And this guy was just smirking "go on" he told me. But I was still stuck at 'uhh..'

I took a deep breath and said "yes" the lie detector said it was true making everyone gasp, even Jinu. "You never said that to me" he said looking shocked. "What do you expect me to do? Go to you and say I have a huge crush on you? Beside it was long ago. Now moving to the next person"I said trying to change the topic.

One thing caught my eye, the expression on Seojun's face. What's the matter with him now?

I asked Jukyung if he liked someone. She said yes but the lie detector said it was a lie so she got hit. Then Ju Kyung asked Tae Hoon if he ever wanted to breakup with Soo Ah. He said no but the lie detector said it was a lie. I ended up laughing at his misery because Soo Ah was really angry with him now.

She ran away saying it was over and the other girls ran after her. Sorry not me, I didn't move. "Ya! Did you really wanted to breakup with her?" I asked Tae Hoon. But he denied. "Maybe that thing is not all correct" I said thinking about Jukyung. She seems to like Suho or Seojun.

At night I was thinking about taking a walk. I walked into the forest while listening to music. I didn't realise I had came this deep in the forest. I heard some noise and went to its direction. I saw Seojun and his friends. I followed them close behind. I saw Kim Cho Rong and others running away. I was confused.

But Seojun was there. I went closer to him and saw him faint? I ran towards him. I crouched at his position taking his head on my lap "ya! Han Seojun?" I tried to wake him up.  Then I saw someone running so I looked up. Jukyung? She had dirt all over her face.

But why did Seojun fainted? I shook him up a little more. He was looking like a baby. I don't even want to wake him. I quickly took a photo of him just in case. I shook him more and finally he woke up. "What did you see that you fainted?" I asked him.

He sat up quickly "that ugly spirit! I saw it" he said panicking. "Yeah! You sure did" I said while scoffing. He must've thought Jukyung as that ghost because she had dirt all over her face. But how did she end up like that?

I stood up "let's go or else your ugly spirit will come back" I said offering my hand. "No!" He said and quickly stood up. He took my hand and started to walk.