Chapter 4: Accidents

"I don't understand what happened? I haven't seen her since last Monday" Joy whined

"Maybe she's tired of you looking down on her all the time." Irene blankly stated, already bored of Joy's whining.

"Joy has to look down at everyone. Do you not see how tall she is?" Sana added as she yawned.

"That's...not...what...I...meant...idiot", Irene said between each hit she gave Sana with her useless textbook.

"Ouch! Why so aggressive?", Sana grumbled as Tzuyu rubbed her arm.

"The student council has been busy lately with Valentine's Day set ups..."

"...andddd Irene unnie's still mad about Seulgi ignoring her", Chaeyoung told her.

"Jeongyeon hasn't been texting me properly either" Nayeon frowned as she texted her phone again in case she missed a text.

"I wish I had the same issue. I still catch Lisa staring at me in class. But I haven't seen her around lately either. ", Chaeyoung sighed, rubbing her eyes.

"Do you think Jisoo had something to do with this?", Sana thought out loud.

Jennie's ears perked up with the mention of the raven. She still can't believe what she had heard that day.

"You said you liked girls with big smiles when we were drunk!", Lisa shouted.

"And soft cheeks! Who wouldn't think of Jennie?", Jeongyeon added.

"Yeah, whatever, she also has a cute smile and fluffy cheeks. Now stop talking about Jennie and pick who's gonna give me a ride. I miss Dalgom", Jisoo finally added

Jennie is still unsure how she made it home that night.

It has been a week and she still doesn't understand what happened.

She had run back to the building just in time to hear all of that. It finally hit her when she laid awake in bed unable to sleep.

Jisoo likes me.

Kim Jisoo said she liked my smile and cheeks.

"Or maybe they just moved on?", Jennie suggested.

Am I really defending Jisoo right now?

"They decided to move on at the same time?" Irene fired back.

"Why would Jeong move on from me? She's my girlf-"

Nayeon stopped herself as she realized what the issue was.

"I'm so sorry guys, I'll see you at lunch. BYE!"
mumbling to herself, she quickly ran away to find Jeongyeon.

"I thought you didn't like Wendy?"Jennie questioned Joy following Nayeon's departure.

I wouldn't even chase after someone for a week, let alone a whole year. I don't even know how Wendy did it.

"I don't! I just want to make sure she's fine...you know since she was basically glued to me", proclaimed Joy.

All the girls knew she came to like the Canadian.

They can tell by the way she manages to talk about her 24/7, they're just waiting for Joy to figure it out.

Jennie was about to ask Irene about Seulgi when she noticed her falling asleep while standing.

Sana and Tzuyu were too busy talking to each other to even notice.

And Rosie, as usual, is busy checking her bag for something to eat.

Jennie decides to be a good friend and drag Irene to her class before leaving for hers.

• • • • • • • •

Dragging her here was easy but finding her seat without asking others was way too hard. Jennie kept looking around until she spotted a familiar face. Miya.

Jennie dumps the sleeping baechu at the spot in front of Miya and gives her a small smile.

Irene gives out her grunt before adjusting comfortably to sleep on the desk. Jennie rushes out of class to reach in time for History. Hope that's no one's seat.

• • • • • • • •

Seulgi had enough of Jisoo's plan. Ignoring the girls until they come to us? How would we even know it was working?

It's been a week without talking...stuttering...in front of Irene.

Walking into class, she noticed a large lump in her seat. Did Jisoo and Lisa put another fake bloody body on my desk? Again?

As she approached her desk, she realized no one even seemed to care.

Wow, they went all out for this even as far as to get the students to play in.

Way better than the first time.

Rolling her eyes, she walked close enough to kick it without making any other contact.

I'm not falling for this again!

She winded up to give it her best kick.

Just as she lifted her foot up to kick it as hard as she could in the head, Miya slammed her body right into her causing Seulgi to sit on the chair beside them with Miya on top of her.

"What do you think you're doing, unnie?!?" Miya's eyes were bulging out of her sockets.

"Did they pay you to take care of that thing? Is the prop a rental this time?"

Seulgi didn't expect Miya to join in on Lisoo's pranks.

But again, Jisoo can get anyone to listen to her.

"What are you saying? That's Irene on your desk!"

They even gave it a name.

"I would've preferred Samantha, she looks like a Samantha." She gazed at the girl's head.

Why does that name sound familiar?

"Idiot! I meant StuCo President, Irene!" Miya said as she flicked Seulgi's forehead.

IRENE? Like MY Irene? Why would Irene be on my desk?

It finally settled in her head.

"I was about to kick MY Irene? Oh my god!" I almost kicked my crush in the head???

Just as Miya was about to ask her about the "my" part, they both turned when they heard the ice cold voice.

"What are you guys doing?"

Irene was glaring at both of them and it became even more intense when she lowered her gaze at Miya's hands on Seulgi.

Seulgi and Miya stood up and ran back to their seats as if they were commanded to.