Chapter 20: Lost & Confused

Lisa, Soojoo and Seulgi were actively searching for a missing Jisoo.

After Jennie left, Lisa just watched as the crowd moved away from Jisoo who speed walked past everyone.

She was chasing after her, yelling her name but she could barely get through the people. When she got to the parking lot, she realized Jisoo had taken her bike and left YG.

Lisa called everyone but Jeongyeon's phone was turned off, and Bona and Wendy were unreachable.

Soojoo had heard what just happened and ran to the parking lot while Seulgi left Irene immediately when Lisa told her Jisoo was missing.

"Where do you think she went?"

"I checked with Hyunjin, Tiffany unnie and even her brother. She didn't go to them."

"She's not at home either, the security didn't see her but he did say he would let us know if she comes in."

The girls turned to see Wendy walking towards them.

"What even happened? Where's Jis?"

"I wish I knew! I just stepped out to see Jisoo get slapped."

"All I heard was Jennie yelled at Jisoo before slapping her."

"People are saying Jisoo was playing around with her and Jennie just found out from her other girls." Wendy told the girls.

"What the hell does that even me-"

"WHERE'S JISOO?"

The girls saw Bona bulldoze through the crowd towards them.

Bona was beyond mad. She knew Jennie didn't like them. It's not like she was really lowkey with how she glared at them.

She just thought Jennie was one of those uptight rich kids so she didn't even expect her to speak to them, let alone hit one of them.

"Just because she doesn't like us she can just accuse us of anything and assault one of us?"

"Seul, call your girlfriend! She's probably with Jennie right now. I'm going to give her that slap back!"

"Bona, relax. Let's find Jisoo first." Soojoo just wanted to make sure Jisoo was fine.

"You guys can do that, I'm going to have a few words with Jennie."

Bona slipped through the crowd, already calling her friends to ask them if they had seen Jennie.

"You guys, go look for Jisoo outside. I'll make sure Bona doesn't hurt Jennie.", Soojoo yelled at them as she chased after Bona.

The three girls quickly left on their bikes and car to separately search for any place Jisoo would be at.

• • • • • • •

"Jennie! There you are!"

Joy and Rosé had searched for Jennie as soon as they heard about what went down. Luckily, they found her huddled over in the empty Student Council office.

"Are you ok?"

"Why did you hit Jisoo?"

They yelled out simultaneously .

"Joy!"

"What? I want to know the whole story." Joy shrugged.

Just as the girls were about to argue, Irene burst into the room.

"Why didn't you tell me you were seeing Jisoo?"

"WHAT?" The girls screamed back.

"Well, Seulgi left me to attend an emergency and I heard everyone talk about how someone slapped THE Kim Jisoo. Turns out you caught her talking to other girls behind your back."

"I'm so sorry this happened, Jen."

Irene was rubbing Jennie's back with a sympathetic look etched on her face. Joy and Rosé sighed before explaining to her what actually happened.

By the time they finished, Sana and Tzuyu had run into the room.

"You hit Jisoo unnie??"

This was the first time anyone heard Tzuyu raise her voice.

"Tzu..." Sana was holding onto her, unsure what to do.

Why am I being yelled at? I'm not in the wrong!

Jennie had enough. She got up and yelled back.

"I did! And I would do it again if I had the chance because she deserves it!"

Tzuyu had never seen Jennie like this. She didn't know if she felt anger or confusion.

"Girls."

Irene sat beside Jennie as Tzuyu let go of the breath she was holding.

"Jen, just tell us what happened."

Jennie took in a deep breath before narrating exactly what happened. From what she had heard that night to what happened at the field.

Tzuyu was shocked to learn about Jisoo's liking towards Sana. She didn't like the fact she might've hurt Jisoo when she asked for help. But she knew it didn't really matter anymore.

After all, Jisoo was the one who helped her ask out Sana in the first place.

And here they were as girlfriends. She looked at Sana who just tightened her hold on Tzuyu's hands and smiled at her before turning back to Jennie.

"Jisoo unnie was with me all morning, by what you said, YOU went up to her and YOU started the argument all because of a misunderstanding."

"Oh, so it's my fault now?"

"Well yeah. Not like any of us had decided to randomly go up to Jisoo, accuse her of harassment and start an argument with her just to slap her and leave." Joy defended Tzuyu.

Tzuyu knew Jisoo wouldn't do anything like that and Joy thought it was ridiculous of Jennie to accuse Jisoo of harassment just because she didn't like her.

"Sooyoung!"

Irene and Rosé knew Jennie wouldn't do something like that without reason.

"Jen, none of this makes sense. It's not like you to just make baseless accusations."

"Of course, it doesn't. You weren't there with me."

"Then can you please just tell us why you would go so far as to argue with Jisoo in front of half the school." Rosé just wanted to know why Jennie was acting like this.

Jennie knew she looked unreasonable right now. She still hasn't told the girls what happened last year in fear they would laugh at her.

She looked around and inhaled a deep breath before finally opening up. There was no point in hiding it anymore

__________

Joy defending Jisoo.... 🧐

Will post tomorrow :)