Chapter 60: Prepping For The End

"Starting today is the last week of school." Soojoo sighed into her drink. "I assume the student council has been busy."

She looked at the tired faces in front of her. The girls missed their busy girlfriends and were moping around. Bona and Seola continued to be annoyingly cute in front of them, sending them into a worse state.

"Lisa, tell them to stop before I throw my Switch against the wall." Jeongyeon begged.

"I'm in so much agony." Lisa was seething with jealousy at the way the only couple among them was acting.

"It be your own people sometimes." Jisoo clicked her tongue as she hugged the pole beside her.

"Yo, who wants chocolate?" Yeri yelled as she ran to them with an unfamiliar bag.

"Marvelous intervention!" Seulgi looked inside to see various flavours.

"Hey, unnie, Some girl was looking for you earlier. I think she's a freshman like me. You should go look for her!" Yeri informed Jisoo.

"No thanks. I would rather die of natural causes than Jennie."

"Ahh, I ate the wrapper too" Lisa chewed smiling, "That's fine." None of them even flinched at the Thai's antics.

"I don't understand what Chaeyoung sees in her." Seulgi sadly shook her head.

"She won't kill you for looking for a girl that was searching for you first." Yeri turned to face Jisoo.

"Knowing Jennie, she might." Soojoo shrugged.

"I might what?" Jennie suddenly emerged.

"Jendeuk!" Jisoo moved to wrap her hand around her waist and give her a quick peck as a greeting.

"She's so quiet, how did she sneak past us? Unless...she's a cat!" Lisa threw her fist up in the air.

"You and this cat agenda for jennie." Jisoo shook her head in disappointment.

"It's true though. She's like a cat. Look at her eyes."

"Jennie's eyes are the type I find pretty." She cheesed at Jennie who was suddenly shy.

"If Jennie's a cat, what are you?" Seulgi asked.

"A chihuahua. Or one of those white dogs with crusty red eyes." Jisoo answered.

"Sounds like Dalgom." Lisa sleazily replied.

"Keep my son's name out of your mouth, Mona Lisa!"

"What's so good about Mona lisa? She doesn't even have eyebrows." Lisa sneered.

Jennie only chuckled, pulling Jisoo away from the group. Once they were in a more private place, she lunged at Jisoo into a large hug.

"Hug me back." Jennie whined. Jisoo recovered from her initial shock and wrapped her arms tightly around Jennie as if she was trying to protect her from everything around them.

"Say you missed me." Jennie demanded in her small voice.

"I always will, Jendeukie." Jisoo kissed the side of her head in return.

"You look tired, love." Jisoo pouted as she ran her thumb under Jennie's eye.

"I am." Jennie found her solace in Jisoo's arms as the older girl held her tightly, distributing small kisses along her jaw. She shut her eyes and enjoyed the heat crawling up her cheeks.

"How's the festival prep going?" Jisoo paused her kisses to inquire.

"Almost all set. Irene has been working us to the bone to ensure it's all set on time." Jennie burrowed her face into Jisoo's neck, taking in the scent of Lavender she had grown so fond of.