Chapter 35: Closer

"You told me the door was closed, dummy." Jisoo smacked Lisa's head. 

"Hey, no assaulting me! And I thought it was." Lisa rubbed her head.

"Well, this says otherwise." Jisoo gestured to the two girls standing in the middle of the class with their eyes tightly shut.

"You can open your eyes, you know. Lisa's not that ugly." Jisoo dodged Lisa's punch. 

Jennie was surprised by how casually Jisoo was talking to them for someone that was just busy doing something entirely inappropriate. 

She peaked her eyes open and sighed as her heartbeat went back to normal after seeing what was actually happening. 

Turning around, she nudged Chaeyoung who still had her eyes closed to open them. 

Jisoo and Lisa were standing in front of them holding a watermelon with a dangerously large knife shoved in it. 

The girls were practically covered in fruit juice.

"Are you gonna report this? Because personally it isn't such a big crime to eat some water-" Lisa tried to debate.

"Just take me. I haven't been in the StuCo office in a while anyway." Jisoo held her arm drenched in watermelon juice upto Jennie. 

"No thanks." Jennie pushed her arm away with her pinky.

"We just thought you were…" Rosé looked at Lisa still trying to push the knife to cut her slices. 

"..nevermind." She slapped her forehead. 

"Watermelon?" Lisa shyly offered Rosé a slice which she ended up taking anyway. 

Jisoo excused herself to wash off her hands. 

"Did you guys really skip class for this?" Jennie asked, taking a seat at one of the desks. 

"Jisoo unnie was skipping the whole day, I just tricked her into coming." Lisa said, proud of herself. 

"Back." Jisoo walked in through the door. 

"Be careful Lili, the StuCo fanclub is standing by the stairs, don't talk to those assholes.." Jisoo told Lisa who was leaving to wash up. 

"No offense." She turned back to Jennie and Rosé to give an apologetic smile. "They're just really annoying." 

"No they're not, they're always nice to me." Jennie defended the top students.

Does Jisoo also think I'm annoying?

"Of course they are, they like you guys." Jisoo laughed. 

"That's why they end up provoking us half the time so it escalates and they can pull us over to the StuCo office and act all good in front of you."

The girls looked at her in surprise. This was the first time they heard about this. 

Sure, they had the same groups of people always bringing in someone that caused trouble but they wouldn't have guessed it was on purpose.

No wonder Irene and Nayeon didn't punish half the students that were brought in. They probably knew already. 

"One day, somebody's gonna end up fighting them and if they continue like this, it's gonna be me." Jisoo shrugged. 

Jennie looked at Jisoo in surprise. She really didn't know the girl at all. Apparently, she barely even knew how the school worked and students acted. 

Jisoo checked her phone and Jennie suddenly remembered her original goal for the day. 

Jisoo's number.