Chapter 61: First Day

"You look so good, unnie!" Ningning gave her two thumbs up.

"Really?" She asked, unsure of herself. Jisoo moved to face the mirror once again. "I just feel like I'm back at work."

"You look like this at work?!" The freshman squealed in surprise and delight. Karina handed her a tissue in case she actually got a nose bleed.

"Yes? Why? Do I look bad?" She suddenly felt self conscious.

"No! You can never look bad!" Jisoo laughed off the assurance as her confidence slightly boosted up.

Jisoo's phone lit up with the notification from their group chat. She unlocked it to check what the other girls were up to.

YG Menaces (and StuCo)

Soojuice:
It's too short!

Tzupuppy:
Me the first time I saw Chaeyoung.

Tofu specialist:
Silence, Titan!

Genius Jisoo:
Normalize giving context 🙏

Shasha:
The skirts are too short.
It's making me uncomfortable 😢

Mojito with lime:
Can anyone sneak me an extra pair of safety shorts I can wear under? 😕

Cabbage:
I don't know who your useless booth leader is that they didn't check on the uniform beforehand 😒
But I'm getting you the safety shorts so please wait for me, kids!

Bon appetit:
Yeri won't be here for a while.
Apparently Yeriana just sank.
The poor girl's mourning.

Genius Jisoo:
She's already crying on her live.

Park Swim:
Tbh Yeri and her parasocial relationship with Ariana was getting concerning.

Monalisa:
Leave that poor child to drown in her sorrow.
Jisoo where are you?
I'm changed and have been looking for you guys for 10 minutes.

Genius Jisoo:
The storage room near the cafeteria.

Soon, they saw Lisa enter the room, already dressed in the same uniform as Jisoo, followed by Rosé holding a duffle bag.

"Good morning." Jisoo smiled brightly at the two.

"Good morning, unnie." Rosé greeted back.

"Good morning, babygirl." Lisa blew her a flying kiss and loosened her tie. "Missed Lisa oppa?" She raised her brow suggestively.

Jisoo pretended to punch her right in the nose. "I think it's time you break up with her."

"I think so too." Rosé agreed playfully. Lisa just glared at the two.

"Will you two be fine with waiting alone at our stall for the first hour? There won't be many people but it's still a lot of work."

"Yeah. I think we'll be fine. I've done this for years and I believe Lisa could manage anything to be honest."

"You really trust me that much? That's so sweet." Lisa grinned slyly. "You wanna kiss later?"

"Gross!" Jisoo scrunched her face. "Please just break up and date me, Chaeyoung. I'm way less greasy."

The girls suppressed their chuckles as Lisa chased Jisoo around the room for a kiss.

Once they were packed up and ready to leave the room, Jisoo shot Jennie a text to meet her before the event started since they wouldn't be able to see each other the whole day.