The Date

My legs shook as me and Shouta walked into the restaurant. He had his hand firmly in mine, his thumb gently tracing circles against my skin. I stayed silent and partway behind his frame as he talked to the host.
"Our party should already be here. Two."
I couldn't help the shiver that took over my whole body as I heard his authoritative tone.
Sneaking a glance up at him, my face burned when I realized he was already looking down at me, a soft knowing smirk on his lips. Oh GOD, his lips...
Before my thoughts could get too out of control, the hosts' voice broke through.
"Follow me, please. They're in the back."
Shouta gestured in front him, that panty dropping smirk still on his face.
"After you..."
He glanced down at me again, mouthing the end of his sentence.
"...my pet."
My knees almost gave out on the spot.
When I remained immobile, his eyebrow raised and he nudged his head forward.
"Love. Follow them, so we can go see our friends."
Almost on autopilot, I nodded, my legs taking me forward behind the host.
When we finally got to the table, the host set our menus down before walking away. "Enjoy!"
  I smiled over at them with a Thank You, before turning back to the table.
  My jaw hit the floor like a damn cartoon character.
Sitting at the table, not even a foot away from me, was the number two pro hero, Hawks.
He grinned up at me, a cocky smile as my eyes took him in. His blonde messy hair was unusually calm, in his white dress shirt and black slacks. His yellow glasses were tucked into the top button of his shirt, which was undone about halfway down his chest.
  Sitting next to him, was someone I had only seen on the news, and it caused my blood to go cold.
Dabi, from the League Of Villians, was in a restaurant, sitting next to the second best Hero in the world.
He looked up at me, not smiling, but his eyes held no malice in them. More...curiosity. Like he didn't know what to make of me. My eyes looked him over in astonishment. He wore a black shirt, with a small silver chain resting snug on his throat. From the center of it held a red feather, which I took to be from Hawks.
"That must be his collar," I realized, making my hand reach up and softly touch my own, my fingertips gently grazing my bell.
Aizawa cleared his throat behind me, making me start.
"Evening, Keigo. Dabi." He nodded to them, as they both stood up.
"Hey there, Teach. And who's this fine lookin' girl on your arm?"
I flinched, and took a step back towards Aizawa's chest, glancing up at him, thinking he was going to tear Hawks to pieces for his little compliment.
Surprisingly, he merely chuckled and gently wrapped his arm around me.
"This...Is (Y/N). Sweetheart, can you say hello?"
I slowly looked back at Keigo, and saw his eyes had no deviance in them, the way I was expecting after his welcome. No, pure warmth and happiness shone from his yellow eyes.
Me and Shouta sat down, and I outstretched my hand. "H-Hello!"
Hawks chuckled and took my hand. "Well, it sure is nice to meet you, Kid. Shouta hasn't shut up about you in a month."
Dabi took my hand from him, bringing to his lips and kissing my knuckles softly, with a small shy smile.
"Hey there...I'm Keigo's boyfriend. I go by Dabi."
I smiled politely as he dropped my hand. I knew it was a simple greeting but, I couldn't stop the uncomfortable feeling that filled me, having anyone's lips on me that wasn't Shouta's.
  Hawk's eyes traveled down to my neck, one of his eyebrows raising when his eyes locked on my collar.
"Well, well. Look who finally got possessive, hm ?"
  Instinctively my head tilted up a little, my pride causing me to show it off.
"Do you wanna touch it ?"
Beside me, I heard a low warning growl from Aizawa's chest, making me regret asking.
  Hawks smiled a little, his hands going up in surrender.
"Nah, I can't do that, Kid. Ain't mine, and neither are you. Wouldn't be very cool of me to touch something that didn't belong to me."
  I blushed and looked down at the table sheepishly.
That was a dumb question...
  Dabi cleared his throat, causing me to look up at him. When my eyes met his, he smiled a little at me, comforting and warm.
"It's okay," he mouthed across the table.
Hawks leaned back against his seat, taking his arm and putting it around Dabi's shoulders.
  "Alright, who's hungry?"

*AFTER DINNER...*
After two hours together, I was elated. This had been one of the best nights of my whole life. Me and Dabi had a small food fight with our appetizers, until we looked over and saw Aizawa and Hawks each giving us...the look.
One eyebrow raised. Side of lip turned down in a mini warning frown. Eyes slit ever so slightly.
  Dabi choked on his drink as the fry I was about to chuck at his face fell from my fingers.
Seeing our reactions, Hawk's face broke from his stone expression into uproarious laughter, as Shouta chuckled and shook his head lightly.
"Works EVERY TIME!"
Dabi's eyes narrowed at him as my lower lip went out in a pout.
"Hmph..."
Our eyes met in surprise as we made the noise at almost the same time, causing us to double over the table at how childish we were being.
Eventually it was time to leave, and my smile started to falter. Already...?
  Seeing my crestfallen expression, Shouta leaned in, his lips softly brushing against my cheek.
"We'll see them soon, darling. I promise."
Hawks nodded, holding his pinky finger out to me.
"Count on that, Kid."
I smiled excitedly, taking his finger in mine.
  Dabi came over to me, a little unsure of himself.
"I..uhm.."
He stared down at the ground as he spoke.
"...I'm really glad we met you. I know it can be lonely, living this life on your own."
My eyes widened in surprise, before a smile graced my lips.
"We're glad we met you, too."
He smiled, and I swear I saw the skin that wasn't charred turn pink.
  He turned to walk back to Hawks, but I called after him.
"There is a question I have though...if that's okay."
He stopped in his tracks, turning back to me with a forlorn smile.
  "...No, I'm not a Villian anymore. I gave it up. I realized this way of living made me happier than causing chaos and hurting others. It gave me the chance to process my shitty life, without...being destructive about it. This...", he gestured to himself, his waving hand lingering over his collar.
"...Regressing gives me the life I never got the chance to experience.", he finished.
  My eyes had filled with tears at this point, and I simply nodded once in understanding.
He nodded back, before going back to Hawks side, grabbing his jacket from the table.
Aizawa grabbed our jackets, slipping mine over my shoulders. "Ready to go, Fox?" 
I nodded, glancing up at him, softly biting my lip in happiness.
"Yes Daddy."
I turned towards Hawks and Dabi, smiling at the both of them.
"It was so nice meeting you both. I can't wait to see the two of you again."
Hawk's lips turned up in a good natured smirk.
"Us either, Kid. Take care of yourselves."
And with that, me and Shouta walked out of the restaurant, hand in hand to our car, back home.