The Club

"This right here's my temple, I have every right to choose, and if you trespass on my body, I have every right to shoot..."

⚠️TW: SA AND VIOLENCE⚠️

I stood in front of my bedroom mirror, with one hand on my doorframe to steady myself. The heels Aizawa had gotten for me had a thousand and one straps and were at least five inches off the ground. If I didn't have some sort of support, the second I took a step I was going to drop to the ground.
My eyes roamed over my reflection for the hundredth time. I looked like myself, but not...quite myself. The black of the dress brought out my tan skin, and the straps accentuated my shoulder and chest bones. It hugged my curves so tight it left little to the imagination, and I squirmed at the thought of having so much of my outline exposed in front of someone who wasn't Shouta. Out of instinct, I reached up to touch my ears for a sense of comfort, finding nothing but my tussled, just-got-out-of-bed styled hair. Wearing my ears out in public wasn't something I was comfortable with, but I'd give anything if I could.
Instead of letting my fingers trail along the fur of my ears, my hand found refuge against my neck, gently tracing the pattern of my collar. It fit perfectly with my outfit for the night, and I smiled at the thought of Shouta trying to find something that partnered well with my collar.
Glancing at the time on my phone, I sighed nervously and grabbed my purse. Slowly and shakily, I descended down the stairs, one hand on the wall the entire time, my eyes on my feet to make sure I didn't trip. With a loud exhale, my feet touched the living room floor with a small clack.
I heard Shouta's footsteps from the kitchen and I stood up a little straighter.
"Honey ? Are you ready to go ? I told Hawks we would-"
Shouta rounded the corner into the living room before stopping as soon as he laid his eyes on me. Never staying in one place too long, his eyes moved from my hair, to my smokey eyes, down to the square of cloth I was wearing as a dress, down my exposed legs, and finally hitting the black glitter heels that adorned my feet. His eyes slowly moved
back up me, with an unquenchable fire in them...
...Before he turned back to the kitchen and walked away.
At the sound of his footsteps receding, I flinched and looked down at myself, immediately beginning to feel self conscious. Did it not fit me right ? Did he not like it on me ? Was it too much?
"I-if you don't like it on me, you could've said so. I'll go change before we leave." I called out shakily trying not to let the hurt in my trembling voice show too much. I turned to the stairs and had one foot on the first one, before I heard him come up behind me. I didn't turn around, determined not to let him know how I was feeling.
My eyes widened as his rough hand closed around my wrist, yanking me back from the stairs and pulling me so my back landed against his chest. I grunted softly as I stumbled, but his hands were on my waist keeping me held to him. I turned my head to glance back at him confused, but one of his hands went under my chin and grabbed it, forcing me to tilt my head to the side, exposing my entire right side of my neck.
His warm breath hit my skin as he growled out, almost desperately.
"You think I want you to change? That you don't look absolutely amazing ? I turned around to get the keys to my car because if I didn't, I was going to rip that pathetic excuse of a dress off you, and we were never leaving the house tonight."
My heart was beating rapidly as I felt Shouta's stubble against my neck from behind as he talked about how much he craved me. Before I could even respond, I heard him take an agonizingly slow deep breath, as his hands removed themselves from their spots on my waist and chin.
"Now. We actually do have to go. Before I lose the waning grip I currently have on my self control."
Turning to face him, I saw his hair was back in it's loose ponytail, small strands framing his structured face. He had on a pair of his usual black slacks and a white collared button down, that exposed his collarbone, and a small silver chain he had resting against his chest.
At that moment I realized my self control was also waning, so I nodded once and swallowed hard.
"Let's go Daddy," and turned around to walk out the door.
I couldn't help but smile as I heard him groan, "Fuck me..."