Part 1 - New house, New school...

Hi you, let me introduce myself.

My name is Y/N, 18 years old, I live in Seoul with my parents and my annoying oppas. Welcome into my life :-)

I will start my last year of High School in a new area. We just moved with my family in Jongno, my father finally found the traditional house of his dream.

I'm kind of happy to have a fresh new start in a school where no one knows me or my oppas. The only negative point is that their university is just across the street.

Before to go deep down in the story, let me introduce them :

My parents : they remarried quickly after they meet at an organized date meeting

My parents : they remarried quickly after they meet at an organized date meeting. They were freshly divorced with both one kid (Jin for my father and Yoongi for my mother). I'm pretty sure that Hoseok was "an accident" as the elders say. After that, they wanted to have a baby girl, so they try again, and Namjoon arrived. My father wanted a girl desperately and so they tried again, Jimin and Taehyung were the next ones, only 1O months of difference. At this point, everyone will think that it's time to stop, that the universe is against them but no, my father wanted to try one more time and my twin brother and I finally took a step on earth. Yes, my twin brother's name is Jungkook, annoying JK.

My parents run the family company, often travelling.

Jin and Yoongi just finished university. They already started to work with our dad. More as a part time job for Yoongi, his real passion is music. Hobi is studying psychology, Namjoon the math, Jimin and Tae are freshman in Arts. Now there is only JK and me in High School, so hopefully, less girl's drama around the boys in the future.

 Now there is only JK and me in High School, so hopefully, less girl's drama around the boys in the future

07h30 – Time for breakfast, everyone joined the table. It was one of the rules, share the first meal every day, as much as possible.

Mom : Kids, with your father, we must travel for a week to London, Jin, Yoongi, take care of your siblings during our absence.

JK: Ma, I'm not a kid anymore, don't need to be babysit.

Jin: Sure, don't worry, worldwide handsome is here to serve you, my beloved mother.