Part 10 - Kim Yohan

Jungkook presented himself on the fighting area. He knew his opponent, a good athlete but he already won against him in the past. 

Referee: Fighters, come in. Greet, Ready, Fight!

The fight started and Jungkook's look changed again. He was extremely focus on his every movements and even had a beast side in his eyes. After the 3 rounds, Jungkook was declared winner of the game.

Sehun: Whoua, JK, you were great. This guy didn't have a chance against you.

Jungkook: It was a good match to start the day.

Coach: Good match Jungkook, take a rest now. Sehun, prepare yourself.

Jungkook went to join his teammates who congratulated him.

Yoongi: That brat is not bad.

Jin: Of course not, he got that from me (Proud smile!)

Bo-Ah: Athletes are very interesting...

Hoseok: Ah, my girl started her analyze...

Namjoon: Bo Ah-ssi, what do you find interesting in athletes compared to normal people?

Bo-Ah: Their ability to adapt their spirit and challenge their body. Look at them, they went from silly kids to professional athletes. They managed the stress of the competition, the fatigue of repeated exercises, the pression of the family and coach.

Namjoon: Your way of seeing things is... different but interesting. Bro, you found a smart one. Well done! (She smiled to thank him.)

Hoseok: Yeah, my Bo-Ah is smart, cute and badass... I'm blessed.

Jimin: Hyung, stop! You want to make us jealous, right?

While the elders were talking, Taehyung, Y/N and Yujin left to see Jungkook between his 2 fights.

Taehyung: Whoua, my little brother, you were really cool, Jin Hyung is all excited because of you.

Jungkook: Jin Hyung is like a kid sometimes. You're not bored to be here?

Y/N: No. By the way, I saw that stupid Yohan, he didn't provoke you, hum?

Jungkook: Don't mind that jerk.

Taehyung: Who's that guy? Did he say something to you? (He asked to Y/N.)

Y/N: A guy from our previous school, he always pesters Jungkook. He is so annoying!

Taehyung: Why no one never mentioned him before?

Jungkook: He doesn't deserve the interest of anyone. Don't worry. Yujin, you should go and encourage Sehun before his fight.