Part 20 - Departure...

Sunday was already here and with that, the last day of Namjoon and also Y/N's parent presence. They were flighting to London on Monday. They organized a barbecue in the garden to celebrate the family reunion. They ate a lot, laughed a lot and Y/N only cried twice but was comforted by her mother. In the evening, Mr and Mrs Kim went to rest in their bedroom while the children organized a movie seance. 

Y/N: Jimin, move, it's my spot, I want to sit near Namjoon Oppa.

Jimin: Go on the other side. Jungkook, move.

Jin: Jimin, let the kids do as they want.

Jimin: But I want to sit here too! I know... (He grabbed Y/N's waist and made her sit on his lap.) Here, it's perfect!

Y/N: Yahh, Jimin, you're drunk again, let me go.

Yoongi, who was coming from the kitchen, slapped Jimin's head.

Yoongi: Don't do that, idiot. And let her that place, you're not a kid.

Jimin: Hyung... okay okay, sit, Princess. You always get what you want anyway.

Jungkook: That's what I always say... So, if you have done with your drama, we can maybe start to watch that movie!

Jimin stood up and Y/N immediately took his sit before passing her arm around Namjoon's arm. She looked at JK and grimaced to him.

Y/N: We are waiting for the movie, Mr Jungkook.

Jungkook frowned but started the movie. He refrained himself to tease his sister, not wanted to argue with his brother before his departure. After the movie, the 3 elders went to their rooms. Namjoon was going to his room too when he noticed Y/N following him.

Namjoon: You need something Sweetie?

Y/N: Oppa, I want to stay with you tonight

Namjoon: Y/N, really? You're not a baby anymore and you have school tomorrow, go to sleep or you will be tired.