Part 14 - Punishment...

Taehyung knocked to Y/N's bedroom door, but she didn't reply. He slowly opened and saw her laying on her bed, with her headphone, watching her tab. She raised her head when she understood that someone was coming.

Y/N: Oppa... What are you doing here? (She took off her headphone.)

Taehyung: (He showed the tray.) It's not good to sleep without eating. What are you watching? (He sat next to her.)

Y/N: 2 days 1 Night, I needed something to laugh. Thanks for the snacks.

Taehyung: Do you allow your favorite Oppa to stay with you???

She smiled and moved a little to allow him to lay down too. They had a good moment without speaking until Taehyung decided to talk about what happened earlier.

 They had a good moment without speaking until Taehyung decided to talk about what happened earlier

Taehyung: Y/N, are you okay if we talk about your dispute with JK and all those things.

Y/N: I don't want to talk about him. He is stupid.

Taehyung: Okay, okay and about the boy who stole my princess' heart? You really have feelings for Eun Woo?

Y/N: Is it that bad to have a crush on someone? 

Taehyung: No one said that. It's just new for us. I will not lie, it takes me a lot of effort to have that conversation with you, but I also know that your happiness is the most important thing for me and for all your brothers, even JK.

Y/N: You know Eun Woo, he seems a good guy and wanted to ask you the permission just to chat with me. I never said that I wanted to date him or whatever, but, at least, talk with him without everyone around and get the chance to know each other. A crush is just a crush. But with all of you, I'm not even authorized to have that. (Her tone became sad.)

Taehyung: You're right. You need more freedom. We only think as men point of view.

Y/N: Oppa, all men are not pervert only interested to play with girls. I have 7 brothers, and yes some of you like flirting with girls but I'm sure you are all gentlemen in your relationships.