Part 3 - Sorry...

Next morning, 6,00 am.

Y/N was already awake, her empty stomach wanted to be feed. After a quick shower, she started to prepare breakfast for everyone. 45 minutes later, Jin joined her.

Jin: Hi Princess, what are you doing so early?

Y/N: Good morning Oppa. Just some pancakes.

Jin: Everything is okay ? Do you want to talk to me about something ?

Y/N didn't want to burden her brother about her fight with Taehyung, so she just smiled.

Y/N: Nothing, I was just super hungry this morning. How was your diner, did you drink a lot ? Yoongi Oppa survived ?

Jin: Well, you know your handsome Oppa can win everyone heart...

Y/N: Yeah, Mr Worldwide Handsome. By the way, can I invite Yujin this weekend to celebrate Yoongi birthday ?

Jin: Sure, excellent idea.

They were drinking fresh juice, waiting for everyone. The food already on the table. Namjoon and Hobi arrived few minutes later .

Jin: So guys, how was your return to university ?

Y/N: I imagine lots of girls, surrounding you...

Hobi: You're totally wrong sis', you're the only girl in our heart...

Namjoon smiled. He knew that his brother was mentally taken by a mysterious girl. Y/N's stomach growled loudly.

Y/N: Ahahah, sorry!

Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook finally joined everyone.

Jin: Let's start, Taehyung will probably wake up later.

After the breakfast, Jin and Yoongi were ready to leave to the company and the youngers to school.

Jin: Jimin, go check on Taehyung, wake him up if necessary or he will be late. Bye kids.

Jimin: Ok Hyung, see you.

Jimin was excessively quiet since yesterday. He went to Tae's room. He smelt an alcohol scent when he entered.

Jimin: Taehyung, wake up. You will be late to your class.

 You will be late to your class