Part 16 - First date...

Y/N and her family spent a great evening all together. Bo-Ah was invited to stay with them for the night and she only agreed if she could stay in Y/N's room. She was not at ease to share a room with her boyfriend in the family house. The morning was quiet, they youngers slept late while Mrs Kim and Bo-Ah were playing with Y/N like she was a doll to be sure that she was well prepared for her first date.

Y/N: Mom, I'm good now, don't do too much, I don't want to give him a bad impression.

Mom: I just want that he finds you cute, that's all, right Bo-Ah?

Bo-Ah: Yeah Aunty. And you said that Eun Woo likes cute stuffs.

Y/N received a text, Eun Woo will arrive in 2 minutes.

Y/N: Gosh, he is coming, I'm not ready...

Bo-Ah: Sweetie, everything will be fine, calm down. Now, we should go to the living room. Your brothers will give him a hard time otherwise.

Mom: Be confident girl. In our family, women are strong. Look your future sister-in-law, take example on her! (Bo-Ah blushed at Mrs Kim compliment.)

The girls went to the living room, and the doorbell rang at the same time. Y/N wanted to open the door, but she was outpaced by her older brothers.

Eun Woo: Hi, my name is Cha Eun Woo, I am here for Y/N.

Yoongi: So, you're that famous guy... Enter.

Jin: I'm Jin, the elder and it is Yoongi

Jin: I'm Jin, the elder and it is Yoongi. We heard a lot about you, from different perspectives.

Eun Woo: I hope that you didn't hear only negative comments.

Jin: Don't worry, the most important thing is Y/N's point of view.

Y/N: Eun Woo-ssi, sorry I'm late... We should go...

Mom: Hi, I'm Y/N's mom, please come inside, 5 minutes.

Y/N: Eomma...

Eun Woo: Hi Aunty, I'm Cha Eun Woo, nice to meet you.