Part 12 - University Festival

Jimin and Y/N were on their way to the Maths Department when the same group of guys who were singing greeted Jimin.

Guy 1: Ohh, Jimin, are you on a lunch date with your girlfriend?

Guy 2: Are you stupid, she's his little sister... you know, the fight...

Jimin: Guys, you don't have anything better to do!

Y/N: Jimin-ah, don't be so rude. Hi, I'm Y/N, nice to meet you. You are in the same cursus?

Jimin: You don't have to introduce yourself to them!

Guy 1/2/3: Hi, nice to meet you too.

Guy 2: Yes, we are in the same class of your brothers. You are visiting our department today?

Y/N: The next time maybe, today I came to see my other brother in Maths.

Y/N was giving small looks to the third guy who was discreet, the singer one that caught her attention earlier.

Jimin: Let's go, Namjoon will wait for you.

Y/N: Sorry, I have to go. (She smiled and bowed.)

Guy 1/2: Bye, Jimin's little sister.

The third guy offered a warm smile to Y/N, that made her blush a little and Jimin frowned.

Jimin: Aishh, Y/N, don't be too friendly with guys...

Y/N: It's called being polite, you do the same with every girls that you meet!

Those two couldn't spent more that 10 minutes without bickering. They finally met Namjoon who was waiting in front of the entry of his department.

Jimin: Hyung, did you wait for us?

Namjoon: No, I just arrived. Y/N, ready? Jimin, thanks you can go to your class, after we're done, we will go home together, my courses are over today.

Y/N: Thank you Jimin, be a good boy and study well... 

He rolled his eyes and left them. Namjoon and Y/N entered the building, and the visit began.

The visit went well and Namjoon explained everything in an easy way and thanks to that, Y/N knew that even if she appreciated this subject, she didn't want to continue in this path. They came home after 2 hours and the evening was quiet, everyone busy with their own activities.

**********************************************

Saturday – University Festival

The end of the week passed quickly. It was now the day of the festival for Taehyung and his brothers. Even if they were not involved as much as Tae, they planned to spend some time on the festival and enjoy the festivities.

Jimin: Y/N, I'm not sure that it's a good idea for you to come, there will be a lot of people and guys are always chasing for girls in this kind of meetings.

Jin: Jimin, it's a good way to discover the university life and she will not be alone, you will all be there, so I don't see any issue.

Y/N: Thank you Oppa. Jimin-ah, if you don't want to hang out with me, it's fine. Yujin and I will be together anyway. 

Jimin: Let's go, let's go, you won't listen to me anyway.

The siblings went to pick up Yujin before taking the way to the university. When they arrived, they immediately felt the festive ambiance.