Part 4 - Incident...

Everyone was enjoying the party. Jin took out old photos of Yoongi and teased him a lot about every details... hair, clothes, facial expressions... They also started to share old stories, the first time Jin and Yoongi met when their parents remarried and the way they had to welcome a new baby every year.

Yoongi: Thinking about that, Mom is so brave to have raised 7 children. After some days without them, I can understand why they wanted that much to have vacation alone.

Jimin: Hyung, when you say that, it looks like we are difficult to deal with.

Yujin: I'm pretty sure that's what Yoongi ssi has in mind.

Yoongi smiled to Yujin that made her smile too. The discussion was briefly interrupted by a delivery man. 

Y/N: Oppa, it's for you, from Mom and Dad.

Yoongi opened the package, and he discovered a brand-new laptop, a special edition, perfect to create music.

In the evening, they had a video call with their parents. Y/N was touched to see them after so many days. She took this opportunity to present Yujin to them. They were really happy for their daughter. They let their children continue the birthday party.

 They let their children continue the birthday party

Yoongi: Y/N, your cooking is better day by day.

Y/N: Thank you Oppa. I received some help from everyone.

Yujin: Yes, it's so good. Your future husband will...

Yujin didn't finish her sentence. She received deadly glare from Jimin and Taehyung.

Hoseok: Guys, don't look at her like that. Don't worry Yujin, sensitive subject for those dummies.

Jungkook:Overprotectivebrothers...

Y/N: All of you, stop. Yujin, let's go take the cakes.

The girls came back with 2 cakes, and all sang the happy birthday song to Yoongi.

Y/N: Time for karaoke!!! Oppa, you have to sing the first song.

Yoongi: Aaahhh Y/N, really?

Jin: Yoongi-ah, you can't escape this time.

Hoseok:Hyung, I will be your backup singer, it will be fun.