Part 30 - Trip to the beach...

The rest of the week passed without issues. As usual, Jungkook pestered a lot about the presence of Eun Woo around him everyday. But even like that, the twins managed to not fight the entire week. Jin invited them to the restaurant on Friday evening. He wanted to reward them for their implication in that training week.

Saturday morning.

The siblings were preparing their bags to go to the beach. They proposed to Jin and Yoongi to join them, but both declined. Jin preferred to spent time with Min Young while Yoongi only wanted to rest.

Y/N: Guys, you should have prepared your stuffs last night instead of play games all night!

Jungkook: I'm ready... we are only waiting for Princess Jimin!

Taehyung: Jimin-ahhhhh!!!!

Y/N: Oppa!! If you make too much noise... Yoongi Oppa will kill you!

Taehyung: Ooops...Sorry... why that guy takes so much time to prepare for just one day at the beach? Is he preparing for a fashion show?

Jimin: I'm ready! Why all of you are mocking me?

Taehyung: Because we are all waiting for you, kids, let's go!

The siblings got on the car and went to pick up Eun Woo near his house. The young man prepared sandwiches for everyone and the brothers ate it without complaining this time.

Taehyung was driving and Jungkook was in the passenger seat. He didn't want to be stuck near the couple. Y/N was between Eun Woo and Jimin on the back seats, and she was playing games on her phone with her boyfriend. After one hour, they arrived.

Taehyung: Guys, here we are... (He parked the car.) The weather is so nice.

Y/N: It feels so good to change of air...

Taehyung: You're finally on holidays... happy?

Y/N: Yep... this spot is good for you? (She pointed to a direction.)