Part 19 - I am a stupid jerk...

After coming back home, Taehyung tried to talk to Jungkook once again, but the two boys only finished by being mad at each other. 2 days passed and Y/N avoided as much as possible to be in the same room as her twin brother. They ignored themselves during classes too. Taehyung wanted to talk about this situation at least to Jin but Y/N convinced him not to do it. She wanted to try to speak with him one last time before. She took the opportunity of the end of the sports class to approach him.

 She took the opportunity of the end of the sports class to approach him

Y/N: JK, we need to talk!

Jungkook: What? You finally decided to listen to me?

He followed her to the equipment's room with his annoyed face.

Y/N: JK, we cannot stay like that, we need to fix that situation.

Jungkook: The only way to fix it is you stop your pseudo love story with that guy, and everything will be back to normal.

Y/N: Why are you so stubborn about that? You want me to stay single my entire life, that's stupid!

Jungkook: Yeah, that's the plan!

Y/N: You can't be serious. Why are you so against me? Explain me why you're acting like that!

Jungkook didn't want to justify himself. He didn't have solid arguments; it's was just like that.

Y/N: I'm tired to fight with you... (Her eyes became teary.)

Jungkook: Don't cry, it will not change my mind.

Jungkook's tone was cold, hiding the fact that seeing her like that hurt him, but he would have never admitted it.

Y/N: I'm not crying. I will not stop to see Eun Woo just because you're saying so. But if you take the time to know him better and give him a chance, I'm sure that you will stop your little devilish game.

Jungkook: Not interested. Are you done?

Y/N tried the soft way, but it didn't work. She was losing patience.