Part 31 - Trip to the beach, part 2...

Jimin and Taehyung returned to the car with umbrellas borrowed at the reception desk.

Taehyung: Guys, let's go, we managed to book a room.

Jimin: I'm going to the convenience store to buy some stuffs.

Eun Woo: Jimin, I'm going with you...

The twins and Taehyung entered the room that had a view to the ocean. It would have been great if the weather was not so bad. It was a big room with a kitchen in a corner, a TV, a table and along the wall, 6 blankets set. There was a door who gave access to the bathroom.

Jungkook: Arff... I'm so cold, I'm going to shower first!

Taehyung: Hold on Bro... ladies first! Y/N, go take a shower and warm up before falling sick.

Y/N: Thank you Oppa... Sorry JK... (She closed the bathroom door with a big smile on her face.)

Jungkook: Aishh...you always choose her side...

Taehyung: Of course, she is my lovely baby sister and you're just you!

Jungkook didn't reply and sat before taking the remote controller.

Jungkook: Great... even that stupid TV is against me! I hope that Jimin will bring something to drink, or the night will be very long!

Taehyung: Stop pouting like a small kid and be a good boy tonight.

Y/N finished her shower and came back to the room in a bathrobe. She put her wet clothes to dry and Jungkook immediately entered the bathroom. Jimin and Eun Woo came back few minutes later.

 Jimin and Eun Woo came back few minutes later

Jimin: Tae, Y/N, drink this... (He handed them a coffee.) Where is JK?

Taehyung: Under the shower... what did you bring?

Eun Woo: We found souvenirs clothes... it can help for tonight and some snacks and drinks. Y/N... I took this one for you...

He gave her a t-shirt/short set that were sold for couples. He blushed a little but was happy to wear matching clothes with his girlfriend.

Y/N: Thanks Eun Woo... (Jungkook came out from the bathroom.) Oppa, you should go and shower.

Jimin: Go dress first... you won't stay like this in front of him!

Y/N shook her head and went to change herself in the bathroom. When she had finish, Eun Woo then Taehyung followed by Jimin used the bathroom. They were all looking like tourists but at least had dry outfits. They decided to try the inn restaurant and it was full of young people and families who were stuck here because of the storm.

They had a quick and simple dinner. They preferred to go back to their room and spend the evening in family. The network was fix around 8.30pm but only for few minutes before shutting down again. Fortunately, Jimin noticed it and he was able to send a message to his brothers to inform them of the situation.