Chapter 4 - Friday, Football and Freshmen

Brayden woke up with mixed emotions. He was excited that it was finally Friday, this week of hell was almost over. He was supposed to hanging out with his new friend Aiden after school. Most importantly of all, he had new boxers to wear. No more tighty whites!

Unfortunately, the first Friday of the school year was also called "freshman friday". From the rumors that Brayden had heard, this was going to be way worse then the previous days. This left a feeling of anxiety and worry in Brayden. His stomach physically hurt when he thought about it.

As he got ready for school, he took a long time picking out the perfect pair of underwear. It was quite a task, with so many options to choose from. He finally settled on a dark blue pair, with yellow happy face emoji's. He quickly finished getting dressed and headed to school.

As he approached Parkview Highschool, he spotted the nerdy looking boy from the previous mornings. He had been thoroughly secured to the schools flag pole, with a ridiculous amount of saran wrap and duct tape. Only his shoes and head were visible, and his mouth had been sealed shut with many wraps of duct tape around his lower face and the pole. Brayden had no doubt that this was the work of Troy and his goons.

Some students just walked past the boy, like he wasn't even there, while others laughed and yelled insults, or stopped to take a picture. Brayden avoided eye contact as he passed, but couldn't help remember the humiliation and embarrassment that he felt in the cafeteria, only a few days prior.

As Aiden was busy closing his locker, he got the feeling someone was behind him. Before he could turn around, someone grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pushed him against the locker door. A fake deep voice whispered, "give me your lunch money, loser! Unless you want those undies to go atomic!" Aiden began to panic. The hand suddenly released him, and he heard a familiar laugh. Aiden spun around to see Brayden standing there. "I got you good!" Brayden said with a huge smile.

As the two boys talked about there plans for after school, Brayden noticed three girls walking down the hall toward them. The blonde girl in the middle was the most amazing girl that Brayden had ever layed eyes on. His new boxers suddenly got tighter. In Brayden's mind, it was every cliche 80's movie scene where the hot girl walks in slow motion, while wind blows her long blond hair.

As the girls got closer, Brayden made eye contact with the blond goddess. "Oh crap!, She must have noticed me staring. Now she is coming over!" Though Brayden. He began to panic.

"Aiden" she called out. Wait? How does this super model know Aiden's name? Brayden was confused. Aiden turned to face her. "Hey Emma" he replied. Wait, how does he know her name? Brayden was mind blown. How can a nerdy freshmen know a hot upperclassmen?

"I am going to the football game after school, you are going to have to make your own dinner tonight, dork" said Emma. "But your grounded. Mom is letting you go to the game?" Questioned Aiden. "No, and you better not tell her, if you value your life. Mom is working a night shift. I'll be home before her" Emma replied.

"You boys aren't going to the game tonight? Where's your school spirit?" Questioned Emma's dark haired friend. "Hanging out with a bunch of dumb meat head jocks doesn't sound like a fun Friday night" replied Aiden. Emma just rolled her eyes at his comment, and the girls continued walking down the hall.

"thats your sister?" Brayden questioned. Aiden nodded. "Are you adopted" Brayden asked. "No, why?" Aiden asked, puzzled. "Because she's hot, and you're.... well, you!" Brayden joked. Aiden gave him a dirty look, and changed the subject. As the bell rang, both boys headed off separately to class.

As Brayden hurried down the stairs, he saw a group of jocks in school jackets giving one of his classmates, Ryan, an atomic wedgie on the landing below. He heard one of the giant muscular jocks threaten "and you better leave it like that till you get to class this time, or we will use more permanent measures to keep it in next time".