Chapter 8 - The Calm Before The Storm

Brayden and Aiden spent Friday evening hanging out at Aiden's house. They ate junk food, played video games, and watched tv. It was the perfect evening for a couple of nerdy and awkward freshmen. 

Of course it wouldn't be our wedgie prone duo without someone's underwear getting yanked up. This time however it was Aiden dishing out the torment with a sneak attack on Brayden's green jalapeno boxers. The smaller boy took advantage of his larger and stronger victim being distracted while hunting zombies in Zombie Killer 3. 

Brayden quickly subdued the tiny pest with a piledriver wedgie that sent Aiden's grey boxer-briefs almost to his shoulders. Aiden thrashed and whined, but Brayden refused to release him, until he reluctantly repeated " Brayden is so much cooler and better then me at everything, including Zombie Killer 3". 

Things calmed down between the rambunctious teens, until the pintsize prevoker randomly pushed his friend over on the couch, and proceeded to fart on the side of his head.  This led to a chase around the house and ended with Aiden being tackled and manhandled toward the bathroom. The two continued to wrestle as Brayden tried to give his bratty best friend a swirly. After a continued struggle, the pair negotiated his punishment down to having to kiss the toilet seat instead. 

Unfortunately, that was the end of the fun, as Brayden's mother arrived to pick him up.  With all the evenings fun and excitement, both boys had almost forgotten about the hell that awaited them the next day, with Cole. 

---------------------------

The next day, Brayden woke up and got dressed. He was about to put on a new pair of plaid boxers when he reconsidered. knowing there was a 100% chance that Cole was going to destroy his underwear today, he decided to save them. Instead he opted for a crisp white pair of FTL briefs. He even packed a few spare pairs in his backpack just in case. 

That afternoon, Aiden met at Brayden's house, as planned. The pair reluctantly headed off to collect Owen, on the way to Cole's house. 

They knocked on Owen's door. A young girl answered.

 "Is Owen home?" asked Brayden. 

"Nope. he went to a friend's house", replied the girl. 

"Ok, Thanks”, responded Brayden, with a tone of frustration in his voice. 

Brayden was furious. First this nerd ratted him out to Troy about freeing him, then beat him in the wedgie war, causing him to get dragged into the football locker room. Now he stood them up, no doubt causing them pain and embarrassment from Troy for the rest of the school year. 

"That loser doesn't even have any friends! His little sister was probably lying for him! He was probably inside the whole time!", Ranted Brayden, as they walked away.

"Calm down! maybe he just forgot", suggested Aiden. 

"Forgot pure hell?! I highly doubt it!", grumbled the angry teen.

"I am sure Cole won't actually take it out on us. He isn't like that", assured Aiden. 

They approached Cole's house. It was a very large house, in one of the nicer neighbourhoods in town. Aiden rang Cole's doorbell. Cole's voice came over the intercom, telling them the door was unlocked, and to come inside. Both Teens took a deep breath and put on a brave face as they stepped inside the lair of the beast. From the foyer, they could see Cole sitting on a couch in the living room.   

Brayden immediately decided to go straight to begging for mercy. "Sorry, but that loser Owen bitched out! Please don't take it out on us! We showed up!". 

A very menacing smile grew on Cole's face as he chuckled, sending a shiver down the freshmen's spines.