Chapter 7 - The Deal With The Devil

Since Owen's capture, Aiden had been working feverishly inside his gym bag prison. Although the duct tape around his fists slowed his progress, he was determined to free himself. Aiden was no expert in knots, but he had previously been a boy scout. This had been one of his mothers many ideas to try and help the introverted child make some new friends. Although he failed to make any friends, the other boys often practiced their knot tying skills by tying Aiden up at camp. They would then leave him to struggle free. It was humiliating at the time, but the experence was finally paying off.

Victory! Aiden finally felt the rope that was holding him hog tied loosen. He sprang up from the smelly gym bag. He was still bound at the wrists and ankles, gagged, atomic wedgied and had a rotten shoe taped to his face, but felt free. Brayden cheered in excitment at the sight of his friend. He yelled at Aiden to try to open Owen's locker.

Aiden hopped toward the sound of Owen's voice. Once there, he struggled to open the latch with his balled fists. Finally he heard the latch click. The locker door flew open, knocking Aiden over in the process. He crashed down hard on the concrete floor. Owen barged from the cramped metal prison, tripping over Aiden, and crashing down next to him. Without wasting anymore time, Owen untied Aiden's wrists, before leaving the smaller freshmen to finish untying himself. Aiden quickly removed the stinky shoe, then he pryed the nasty socks from his mouth. He then attempted to shove his stretched out breifs back in his shorts.

Meanwhile, Owen worked to finish untaping Brayden. As soon as the final freshman was freed, Brayden and Aiden bolted for the door.

"NO! its locked" Owen yelled. "I snuck out that window last time" added the nerdy teen.

With the shelving toppled, it was going to be harder for the boys to climb out. Upper body strength was not a strong point for any of the weak freshmen. Working together, Owen and Brayden struggled to lift the smallest of the trio to the open window.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON??!!" boomed a firmilier voice. The boys looked back to see Cole standing across the locker room.

"Cole! help us escape the football team!" cheered Aiden.

"He IS the football team!" yelled Brayden, sounding frustrated and defeated.

"So, you're the annoying runts that I was sent to check on?" questioned Cole. "alright, back in your cages, Now!" demanded the Jock.

"Please Cole! you have to help us! you don't know what they will do to us!" pleaded Aiden.

"I know exactly what we plan to do to you. Honestly, I am looking forward to it. beating down whiny little bitches is one of my favorite parts of being on the team. The fact that I get payback for all the times you were an anoying little brat makes today even better" explained Cole.

"I thought we were friends?" cried Aiden.

"Friends? I was your tutor, and only because my mom made me. You were always an annoying little brat. The only good part was getting to see your sister every week." laughed Cole.

Brayden okwardly blurted out, "See! I am not the only one that thinks Emma is hot as hell!" The outburst earned Brayden a fist bump and smile from the football player.

Aiden looked crushed. He looked like he was about to cry.

Brayden broke the silence. " Can I make a suggestion? How about you let us go, and in return, you can have your own privite one on one time with Aiden?"

"screw you, jerk!" squeeled Aiden.

"No deal" responded the jock. "all three of you stay at my place tomorrow night, thats my ONLY offer, take it or leave it. If you knew what the team has planned for you tonight, you'd take my offer" replied Cole.

The three freshmen looked at each other. did they really have a choice? "deal" they reluctlently replied in unison.

"If even one of you doesn't show up, I will make sure all three of you spend evey game day in this room for the rest of the season! trash canned in the cafateria evey day lunch. wedgied and swirlied every day for the rest of the year. your life will be hell! Don't double cross me! and don't you dare tell anyone about this deal, ever!", warned the jock.

The trio nodded in agreement. " now get out!" replied Cole, pointing at the window. The football player grabbed Aiden by his already stretched waistband, and hoisted him up to the opening effortlessly. The remaining two freshmen attempted to pull themselves up, before eventully receiving the same treatment.

Once safely outside, Owen looked at the others and asked, "What did we just agree to?"

Brayden Responded, " I think we just made a deal with the devil"