Chapter 13 - A Tasty Bedtime Snack

Cole looked suspicious yet intrigued by Owen's request for a favor. The tense moment of silence after his question seemed like an eternity for the nerdy teen. He started to regret even asking it. Eventually, Cole broke the silence with a simple "go on..".

Owen had never felt so nervous as he explained his strange request to the stone faced and intimidating looking Jocks. He stuttered his words and stumbled as he talked. Painfully, he eventually managed to spit out his plan. In short, he wanted them to find Mark at school Monday and persuade him to stop bullying Owen at home.

Tex was the first to respond. "Hell Ya! We would love to beat his bitch ass on monday!" offered the massive linebacker.

"No!" cried Owen, "I don't want to hurt him more than you already have. I just want you to talk to him. I just want him to leave me alone".

Cole thought about it for a second, exhaled loudly in frustration, then replied "No!".

Owen just stared at the senior in confusion and disbelief. This wasn't the way it was supposed to go.

Cole elaborated, "He only picks on you because you let him. He isn't strong or tough or a real threat. If you aren't willing to stand up for yourself against that little bitch, then you are an even bigger bitch and probably deserve it.

Owen looked absolutely heart broken and dejected. This was not the answer he was looking for. He felt stupid for ever thinking the Jocks would ever stick up for a loser like him.

"Ok, freshies, it's bedtime", announced Cole.

"You're going to bed at 9:30?!" questioned Aiden

"I never said anything about us. You losers are going to bed now. We have some friends coming over, so you nerds need to disappear for your own good", said Cole.

Despite some whining and complaining, the three underclassmen were reluctantly matched off to a spare bedroom upstairs. This trip through the home had far less fanfare than the original walk to the basement earlier in the afternoon. This time the trio was allowed to walk under their own power, without the torment of headlocks, wedgies or having to crawl. It seemed that the boys may have finally earned a little respect from the Jocks. That elusion however was soon shattered once the boys learned of their sleeping accommodations for the evening.

Laid out before them were two musty and ridiculously puffy arctic sleeping bags, and one smaller youth size sleeping bag. Both of the adult sized Bags looked almost identical, except for the color. One was dark green, and the other was dark blue. Both looked super thick and heavy duty, the kind you would see on documentaries about expeditions to the north pole. The smaller youth sized sleeping bag had an image of Spiderman on the front of it, and it appeared to be more of the traditional kind, that they would sell at Walmart or a sporting goods store. Being the smallest of the freshmen, Aiden had no doubt which one he would be forced to sleep in.

One by one, the freshmen went to the adjacent ensuite bathroom to do their business before bed. Reluctantly, each nerd stripped down to their underwear in front of the Alpha Jocks. The intimidating atmosphere was reminiscent of the school locker room during gym class. Despite not normally being subconscious about his pale, small and skinny body, Brayden felt a little vulnerable and uncomfortable being almost naked in front of the three muscular and popular football players. Neither Aiden nor Owen looked any more comfortable with the situation.

Just when things didn't seem like they could get any more awkward, Tex spoke up, bringing the embarrassment to a whole new level. "Are you twerps even toilet trained yet? Do we need to find you runts some of those bedwetter diapers?", teased the giant. All three Jocks laughed at the suggestion. The freshmen remained quiet and nervous, each silently praying that diapers were not actually in their near future.