𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

IT WAS OFFICIAL

IT WAS OFFICIAL. Austin had his first hater. Obviously it wasn't something he wanted but Dakota saw it as a good thing. He was gaining people's attention, that's got to account for something.

Ally, Dakota and Austin were at Sonic Boom crowding around and watching the video of Austin eating ice cream off his pants in Sonic Boom after hours.

"I can't believe this is on the internet. I thought I was alone." Austin complained.

"Austin, you know there's no eating in the store. And there's definitely no eating off your pants." Ally told him.

"There's no sign for that."

"Why do you need a sign for that? You should just know to not eat of your pants." Dakota furrowed her eyebrows.

Trish then entered the store, "Guess who got a job at Pirate Frank's Fish Fry. Where every meal is a parrrty" Trish then removed her eyepatch and huffed out a breath. "This is the worst job I've ever had. I smell like fish guts. And guess who my new co-worker is;"

"Ahoy, maytees! I just got hired at Pirate Frank's, where every meal is a parrrty. I can't wait to starrrrt. I can save up to buy a carrrr...." Dez strutted in before Trish took her hook and grabbed him by the mouth.

"Guys, we've got bigger problems. This blog." Austin said.

"Oh, I know that one. Miami Hater Girl. She writes about everything she hates in Miami. She's so angry and bitter. I love her." Trish smiled.

"Well, right now all she hates is Austin. I mean look at all these embarrassing videos she posted. Austin with broccoli in his teeth." Ally showed a slideshow of the things posted. "Austin biting his toenails. Austin checking out a girl. Austin on a date with Dakota." Ally said.

"Austin on a date with Dakota?" Dakota and Austin both said before grabbing the tablet out of the brunette's hands and looking for themselves.

It was a picture of Austin sitting next to Dakota at the food court as she tells some story. The boy is looking at her with a small but prominent smile on his face.

Austin scoffed, "This wasn't a date. Dez was there."

"Dez isn't in the picture." Trish pointed out.

"But he was there." Dakota stated. "Hater Girl must've cropped him out or something."

"Okay, but why are you looking at her like that?" Ally interrogated Austin.

"Like what?" Austin asked.

"Like she's the only one in the room." Trish pushed.

"There was no room. We were outside." Austin said shaking his head. "Look can we focus?"

"Yeah Austin is being hated on, let's please focus on that." Dakota rushed out, now uncomfortable with the topic of conversation.