𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

DAKOTA had been working in the store talking to Dylan who had come to visit her

"So, I was thinking that for our one month anniversary we go out to a movie." Dylan suggested.

"Okay, what movie?" Dakota asked.

"Bikini Beach Blood Bash three!" Dylan smiled.

Dakota's face fell when he said that. "Okay hold on, for our month anniversary you want to see a murder movie with a bunch of girls in bikinis."

"Yes." Dylan nodded.

"You hear how you sound right?"

"What? You don't like those movies?"

"Not for an anniversary."

"Then what do you want to do?" Dylan asked.

"I think we should go for a dinner and then hang out on the beach to starga—"

"Boringg." Dylan whined.

Dakota furrowed her eyebrows, "How is that boring?"

"How is it not? I don't like sappy dates like that, I don't see a point in it, especially since we've only been dating a month." Dylan shrugged. "I think we should do my movie idea."

Dakota sighed, but before she could respond, Austin came walking through the door with a huge smile on his face.

"Greetings! Everyone feeling splendid?"

"Did you just say splendid?" Trish asked in shock.

"Yeah. I'm going on a date with this amazing girl. So I looked up a bunch of new words to make her think I'm smart." Austin explained. "You all look quite adolescent."

"I love it that you're learning new words. Maybe next you can learn what they mean." Ally said.

"You guys are really gonna like my date. She's beautiful, she's funny, she surfs."

"Well, does she floss? You can tell a lot about a girl by her gums." Dez stated before turning to Trish. "Ahh."

He then grabbed her face making her to open up her mouth, causing Trish to then proceed to hit him.

"Yeah, this one's feisty."

"Here she is now!" Austin ran over to a blonde girl that walked into the store. "Guys, meet my date."

"Piper?" Carrie, Dez's girlfriend, furrowed her eyebrows.

"Hey, Carrie." Piper waved.

"You guys know each other?"

"Yeah, she's my sister." Carrie stated.

"What?"

"No way! Piper's the kooky girl Dez wanted to set you up with in the first place?" Trish mentioned.