𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫.

ANOTHER DAY IN SONIC BOOM

ANOTHER DAY IN SONIC BOOM. Ally was having a piano lesson with Nelson, while Dakota cleaned some of the instruments.

"Ally, sorry to interrupt, but have you seen my laptop? I think I might've left it here the other day." Dakota came up to the two refraining from covering her ears at Nelson's playing.

"Uh no, sorry Dakota, I can help you check the practice room later. It's probably somewhere in there." Ally offered.

Dakota nodded, "Okay thanks."

"Ally, Nelson, Dakota quick! We need you out of the piano." Austin and Dez barged in.

"Put your hands in the air, and back away from the baby grand." The three backed away as they watched the two friends load the piano with a watermelon.

"Guys, what did I tell you about bringing food in the..." Austin hit the bar of the piano; the watermelon exploding and hitting Dakota, Nelson and Ally. "-store!"

"Awesome! That was way better than smashing peanuts on my laptop." Opened the laptop to expose it covered in now made peanut butter from keyboard to screen.

Dakota gasped and her eyes went wide. "That's my laptop!"

Austin and Dez looked down on it then back at the girl quickly realizing their mistake.

"Oh. That explains the One Direction stickers on it." Austin nervously laughed.

"Austin!" Dakota glared.

"I'm sorry! I will make it up to you, I promise." Austin told her.

"Oh yeah? How?"

"Um well..." The blonde trailed off in thought, having no idea how he was going to make it up to the girl. Thankfully, he didn't have to yet.

"Guess who got a job at...Megaphone World?" Trish walked in cutting the conversation short.

"Who?" Dez asked making everyone look at him funny.

"And, more importantly, guess who got an exciting piece of mail for...Mister Austin Moon?" Trish smiled as Austin ran up to her excitedly.

"I've been selected to take part in a study on...male pattern baldness?" Austin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Sorry, wrong letter." Trish then reached for the other one.

"I never knew you were bald. Killer toupee." Dez pulled at Austin's hair thinking it would immediately come off. Which it didn't.