𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

AUSTIN walked into Sonic Boom more excited than ever with Dez following right behind him

"Hey! Are those the new sneakers you're endorsing?" Trish asked once the two boys walked up to them.

"Yeah, they're called Moon Walkers." Austin smiled. "They're good on the basketball court or the dance floor."

He then took the apple that was in Dakota's hand and threw it in the trash as if he was on the basketball court himself.

The girl glared at him, "You know I was planning on eating that."

"Sorry, I'll get you another one." Austin winced as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head before turning back to Trish. "The shoe company wants me to wear these every time I perform."

"You can debut them tonight in Video Countdown Live." Trish stated.

"I'm so excited for the "Austin Moon Special". Nice work Trish." Ally complimented.

"Hey, it's my job. Most managers would be happy with a simple thank you." Trish started before pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to Austin. "I'm not not like them. Here's a list of things you can buy me."

"Fancy car? Trip around the world? House on the beach?" Dakota raised her eyebrows at the girl as she read the list.

"A girl knows what she wants." Trish shrugged.

"I can't wait to see what fans voted on for your top ten performances." Dez veered the topic back. "I personally voted 700 times for Finally Me."

"That's Ally's song, I've never performed it." Austin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hey, I like what I like." Dez shrugged before he started singing, "I'm finally me! I'm finally me!"

"HELLO LOVER." Austin walked into the practice room where Dakota had been during her break.

Dakota narrowed her eyes at the boy, "What are you up to?"

"Nothing, I just brought you back an apple to replace the one I threw away earlier." Austin handed her the fruit with a smile on his face that Dakota knew meant he wanted something.

The two had become an official couple during prom and had only been going out for a couple of weeks, but they'd never been happier.

Dakota liked to think she had a pretty good read on Austin before they started dating, but she soon realized that there are more sides to him than she had seen before. One example is how he rocks on his heels back and forth as he tries to figure out how to convince her to do something.

Which he was doing right now.

"Spit it out Austin, I know you have something to ask me." Dakota sighed as she put the apple down on the table to give him her full attention.