𝐬𝐢𝐱.

"RISE and shine, sleepy heads

"RISE and shine, sleepy heads." Ally announced waking up Dez and Austin. "We have a big day ahead. The myTAB 6 goes on sale in only 13 hours. How do you like your eggs?"

"Four hours from now... and scrambled." Austin whined as he looked down at Dakota who was still asleep in her sleeping bag. "Yo Dakota c'mon."

"Go away." Dakota cried shoving Austin's hand away from her.

"Ally made food." The blonde tried to coax her awake, but she wouldn't budge. "I'll give you my new shoes if you get up right now."

Dakota opened one eye and looked at him. "The blue ones?"

"The purple ones."

"I get the blue ones or no deal."

"But I just got the blue ones."

Dakota then started to fake snore making Austin cave. "Fine! You can have the blue!"

"Yay!" Dakota smiled and sat up from her sleeping bag.

The group had been camping out all night long so they could be the first ones to buy the new myTAB that was going on sale.

"Why did you have to wake up at... 6:00 A.M.? Everybody else is still sleeping. Even the mall statue guy." Dez pointed at the statue guy who was stood up fast asleep.

"I woke you up so we can do this together. We're doing this as a team. Right, Trish?Trish?" Ally tried to shake her awake, only to find a mannequin with black curly hair in her place.

Suddenly Trish appeared trying to sneak bag into her place before noticing all her friends were staring at her. "Oh hey guys! I totally slept here. In fact, I'm sleeping now. I'm sleepwalking!"

"You're also sleep lying." Austin said as he wrapped an arm around Dakota who was basically falling asleep standing up.

"So so tired." Dakota mumbled snuggling more into Austin's side by wrapping her arms around his waist as he laughed.

"Fine, I didn't sleep here. Why do we have to wait in this ridiculous line if we're only getting one myTab anyway?" Trish complained.

"First of all, because it's fun. WHOOOOOOOOO!" Ally tried to hype up.

"Skip to "second of all." Austin raised his eyebrows at her.

"Second of all, myTABs are the hottest thing out there. If we don't get it today it'll be several months before TechTown gets another shipment in." Ally explained.

"I can't wait months. I really need the new video editing app." Dez voiced.

"I really need the new music recording app." Austin said. Dakota then incoherently mumbled what she would gain from the myTAB.

"Huh?" Trish, Ally, and Dez asked.

Austin chuckled, "She said she really needs the new dance creator app. It helps you come up with new routines."