𝐟𝗼𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

"I DON'T want to get in there Austin

"I DON'T want to get in there Austin." Dakota crossed her arms glaring at the blonde.

"Too bad! You already agreed!" Austin shook his head. "Now go!"

"I only agreed because I had no choice! You threw a fit like a toddler!" Dakota cried.

Austin was performing at the mall in front of an audience for a Christmas themed concert. When they had come up with the ideas for the performance, Austin came up with the idea of having Dakota and the other dancer, who's name was Katie, hide in a Christmas sack like the ones Santa would have.

Dakota hated the idea since she was claustrophobic, but Austin threw a temper tantrum. She would've kept saying no if they hadn't been in public out in the food court, so she caved and said yes to get him to stop.

Leading us to the argument they'd been in for about fifteen minutes now, and the show was supposed to start in ten minutes.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'll be in there with you." Katie popped into the conversation.

It did not make Dakota feel better. For the past week of practicing for this, Katie had done nothing but get on Dakota's nerves. All she did was flirt with Austin. Like what's up with that?

"Aw thanks Katie!" Dakota fake smiled before turning back to Austin. "I'm not going in."

"Get. In. The. Sack." Austin pointed.

"No!"

"Evans!"

"Moon!"

"I'll throw another temper tantrum!" Austin warned.

"Please don't." Dakota shook her head.

"Then get in the bag." Austin raised his eyebrows making Dakota sigh as she reluctantly walked over to the sack and stepped in it with a frown.

"I'm going to faint in here I just know it." Dakota said.

"Please don't, I get hives from unconsciousness." Katie chimed in.

Austin and Dakota just stared at her then back at each other with looks of disbelief on both of their faces.

"I say that I'm going to faint, and somehow you turned this into a you issue..." Dakota tilted her head with furrowed brows.

"It's a constant issue." Katie nodded.

"How does one even find that out?" Katie started to speak before Dakota cut her off. "That is not a question I want you to answer."

"Listen if you do in fact faint, I'll make sure to take care of you after, and I'll buy you loads of ice cream." Austin shifted the topic.

"That literally means nothing." Dakota deadpanned.

"Can't say I didn't try." Austin shrugged. "Oh it's showtime! I love you!"

"I hope you trip walking on the stage!" Dakota yelled back before the stage crew wrapped up the bag and carried the two girls onto the stage. "Let's get this over with."