𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.

TRISH WAS HAVING A PARTY

TRISH WAS HAVING A PARTY. A  quinceañera to be exact. The girl didn't want a big flashy party for her fifteenth, but her mother claimed it was tradition.

Once her friends had explained to her that this whole thing would be centered around her, and only her, Trish was sold.

So now Trish, Ally, and Dakota were walking through the Mall of Miami handing out invitations to those Trish was willing to invite.

"Okay so Ally you take that side, Dakota take the other side, and I will stand here and read my magazine about how Zac Efron fell off." Trish smiled.

"First of all, Zac Efron will never fall off, that man is the blueprint of hot men everywhere." Ally disagreed.

"Oh no, Ally." Dakota shook her head. "You are just so incorrect."

"Secondly..." Ally waved off Dakota to continue. "Why are we doing the hard work when it's your birthday party?"

"Exactly, it's my birthday party. The birthday girl shouldn't have to do the heavy lifting here." Trish said as she forcefully put two buckets filled with pink invitations into her two friends' hands.

Ally rolled her eyes and looked at one of the invitations. "You're inviting 'Girl from Jewelry Store'? You don't even know her name."

"No, but I know that a pair of diamond earrings will make a great quinceañera present."

"Trish that's horrible." Ally told her.

"No wait that's genius." Dakota stared in awe. "How do you come up with these things?"

Trish shrugged, "I'm very creative."

Ally then instantly got distracted, "Hey, there's Dallas - the cute boy from the cell phone accessory cart. Act normal." She then attempted to "act normal" by posing as Dallas approached. "Hey, Dallas. Catch the game last night?"

"What game?" The boy asked.

"Uh... Ha ha you are too funny!" Ally awkwardly laughed.

"Okay, hey, Dallas, I'm having a party." Trish stepped in not wanting to see this any longer.

"Black tie optional, gifts mandatory." Dakota handed him an invitation and Trish turned to her with her hand on her heart.

"You know me so well." Trish wiped away a fake tear as Dallas walked away.

"I can't believe you did that. Do you really need cell phone accessories that badly?" Ally's eyes widened.

"No, I invited him because you have a crush on him! But if he doesn't bring me a sparkly cell phone case, he's not getting dinner." Trish explained.

"But he can't come to your party. I get so nervous around him I can barely talk." Ally pouted.

"Then don't talk, just dance with him." Dakota suggested.