𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

BOTH DUMB AND DUMBER (aka Dez and Austin) were running around Sonic Boom with cymbals and violin bows fighting as if they were in a gladiator movie

"What are they doing?" Ally asked Dakota who was sat behind the counter watching in awe.

"We saw some gladiator movie last night and they wanted to try and see what it was like to be one." Dakota explained.

"You went with?"

"Austin dragged me to it."

"Huh." Ally narrowed her eyes between the two of them. "Interesting."

"What?"

"Nothing." Ally shook her head before walking over to the two boys to take the instruments away from them.

"I am Austimus!" Austin cried in a weird voice.

"I am Dezimus!" Dez cried back.

"And I—"

"— Am taking these away-imus." Ally mocked and took the violin bow away from Austin. "Before they break-imus. Because, trust me, you cannot afford-imus."

"Wow! You speak really good gladiator." Dez complimented Ally.

"Guess who got a job at the mall customer service." Trish came in and announced.

"Congrats, what do you have to do?" Ally asked.

"I have to take calls from angry customers complaining about bad service." Trish said.

"So how many were made about you?" Dakota raised her eyebrows.

"A lot surprisingly." Trish pursed her lips before her headset rang. "Mall customer service... Oh I'm sorry that salespeople always keep you waiting. Please hold."

"Who do they call when they want to complain about you?" Austin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Me. That's the beauty of this job!" Trish smiled. "Oh how's the new song coming?"

"It still needs a lot of work." Ally started. "We don't have a second—"

"Great, because I booked Austin on the Wanda Watson Show this week!" Trish interrupted.

"That's awesome!" The four friends cheered.

"Wanda Watson's my favorite talk show! Last week she and Tom Hanks made gift bags out of old socks!" Dez told them.

"Ew what?" The four looked in disgust as Dakota's ex-boyfriend, Trent, walked in.

"Hey, Dakota, jerk alert. Your ex-boyfriend just walked in." Ally told her.

Dakota sighed, "Not again. Trent I already told you that I don't want to hear your apologies anymore."

"You don't have to hear it, just read." Trent told her as he unbuttoned his jacket to reveal his shirt.