𝐭𝐞𝐧.

"YOU'RE still carving that pumpkin? It's been hours

"YOU'RE still carving that pumpkin? It's been hours." Ally said as she and Dakota walked over to Dez and Austin.

"It takes time to capture the perfection that is Austin's face. Almost done... Voila!" Dez said.

"Amazing! It looks just like Austin!" Ally said.

"Except my hair's parted on the other side." Austin kissed his teeth.

"Aw man! Guess I gotta start all over." Dez then smashed the pumpkin onto the ground.

"Dude! You know I have to clean that up right?" Dakota's eyes widened.

"Guess who got a job at the Halloween-atorium!" Trish walked in dressed as a witch.

"So, are you on a break, Trish? Wanna go grab a sand-witch?" Ally turned to Austin signaling for a high five.

"You're gonna high-five her for that?" Trish stared in disbelief.

Jimmy Starr then walked into the store. "Austin Moon, My favorite new artist."

"Wow Uncle Jimmy your literal niece is standing here and you don't greet her first?" Dakota looked up from where she was cleaning Dez's smashed pumpkin.

"Hello favorite niece." Jimmy said.

"Hi." The girl waved.

Jimmy chuckled, "I wanted to invite you kids to the Starr Records Halloween Party this Saturday."

"That's the coolest Halloween party in Miami. I heard Usher was there last year. Who's gonna be there this year? Beyoncé? Katy Perry?" Trish questioned.

"A lot of big stars will be there, but you won't know who's who, because they'll all be in costume. I just got an RSVP from Taylor Swift." Jimmy mentioned.

"Oh no don't say that—"

Austin was cut off by a loud gasp from Dakota making him sigh. "TAYLOR SWIFT YOU SAY? The queen of music?"

"I'm guessing you like Taylor Swift..." Jimmy trailed off looking at Austin.

"She's all she talks about." Austin nodded.

"Because she's amazing!" Dakota added.

"Well hey, you'll definitely meet her at the party." Jimmy told her.

"Perfect. I can finally give her this pumpkin I carved of her." Dez showed his Taylor pumpkin.

"I think she's wearing her hair straight now." Trish spoke.

"Aw man!" Dez smashed that pumpkin on the floor as well.

"Dez! What of "I have to clean that up." did you not understand?" Dakota scolded.

"Stay away from Taylor at the party." Jimmy instructed the redhead. "Now, here's the deal; I want you guy to write a new song for Austin to perform."

"I'm going to perform a song in front of a bunch of stars? How awesome is that, Ally?" Austin got excited.