eight

Feel it by Jacquees played through Club Empire while Bambii slid down the pole into a right split. Tonight was Thirsty Thursday and she knew all of the ballers were out tonight. Crawling to the front of the stage, she arched her back shaking her ass in the air.

There was one man that Bambii made her target and she knew he would be in the palm of her hands by tonight. Making eye contact with him, she took her bottom lip between her teeth and walked around the pole.

By now the man took his glasses off and smirked at Bambii walking to the stage. Ryder was one of the biggest kingpins in town, he usually didn't do club scenes but his homeboys dragged him to check out Club Empire. Every since he got there he had his eyes on Bambii.

Bambii climbed up the pole and used her arms to swing around it while her legs were in the air to the side. She twisted her body into a upside down arching position ending the dance as the song dazed off. She winked at Ryder and slid off of the pole.

Ryder watched as Joe helped Bambii collect the money off the stage. He tapped Joe's shoulder and whispered something in his ear. "Send her to me for a private."

Joe nodded his head and continued stuffing the duffel bags with money. Bambii had walked off the stage as people kept screaming her name. Joe picked up the duffel bags and followed her back to the locker room.

"You got a private."

"With who, Joe I'm booked." Bambii sighed, unbuckling her heels in the hallway. There was nine men who booked Bambii for this particular night. She even had some men mad because they couldn't get a private from her tonight.

"That nigga who was eye fucking you." Joe chuckled.

"Bambii you got three more privates!" Cane stated, walking out of his office in his tailored suit. Cane always tried to look professional on big nights, it always humored Bambii.

"No Cane I'm booked, get Kenzie." Bambii groaned, shaking her head. There was no way she would get through twelve private dances. She barely wanted to do the reservations.

"Bambii you know what tonight is, they want you." He replied, leaning on the wall. Cane knew that Bambii would be tired but he looked at it like that was more money for the both of them.

"Nigga that's twelve privates. There's no way. I can't do it Cane." Bambii whined.

"Just do ten minutes a piece."'Cane shrugged. He pulled out his phone looking at the message he got from another bouncer saying that five more people wanted to book Bambii.

Cane ran his hand through his waves with a long sigh. "Damn five more people wanna book." He nervously chuckled. He knew Bambii would definitely turn down those five but it was worth a shot.

"Yo Cane—Kenzie can you please take half of my privates?" Bambii asked, catching Kenzie coming out of the locker room. Kenzie had a big night just like Bambii, she was also tired.

"Sorry Bamb I'm booked. Cane you need a better system for privates, there's no way me and Bambii can do every single person." Kenzie replied. She was a bit annoyed being that she had ten privates herself.

"Bambii—No I'm only doing nine, Joe make sure Malachi is first. Then whoever looks the richest send them in next, do that until you get to the last one. Ten minutes per person. I'll think about the other guy when I'm half way through the nine." Bambii interrupted giving Joe and Cane the run down for the rest of the night. Of course Malachi was first, he was her regular.

"Okay. You need a couple minutes?" Joe asked, watching Cane punch the air.

"Just let me get my other heels, then I'll be ready." She mumbled leaving the two men standing at the entrance to the locker room. Kenzie had already went to do her first private.