twenty six

Continued from last chapter...

It was now later in the afternoon and Heaven and the kids had just woke up from a nap. Of course Nevaeh was the first one, and Daloni wanted to be nursed when he woke up. Heaven had decided to let Solana sleep in for the day, because she knew that she hadn't gotten any sleep the night prior.

"Oh mama I forgot to tell you that girl gone." Nevaeh said, plopping on the bed.

Heaven tried to stand up but sat right back down when Daloni started whining. She was in the middle of breast-feeding him and the sudden action startled him.

"You sure she gone Vae?" Heaven asked, feeling her anxiety rise. She was sad that Solana left, but honestly she knew Solana wasn't in her right mind. It was like Diamond envaded Solana's brain.

"Yeah the window open. Oh and she left a paper on the bed." The little girl shrugged without a care in the world to what was going on.

"Can you go get it for me?" Heaven asked. Nevaeh nodded her head, running to go get the paper. She had tried to read it on the way back to Heaven's room but gave up at the length.

"Thank you." Heaven mumbled. She sighed opening the paper skimming through.

Sorry Heaven for letting you down. I can't do anything right. I hope you won't be mad for going out on a limb for me. I just didn't want her coming to your house putting your kids in danger. I know my consequences will be bad when I go back but honestly I'll take whatever just to not feel anything. Thank you for trying, but this is on me. This is my fault so don't blame yourself.

,4B

"Go put some clothes on." Heaven told Nevaeh.

"What is 4B?" She asked herself.

Seeing the facial expression on Heaven's face, Nevaeh knew it wasn't the time to ask questions. She simply got up from her spot and went to the guest room to look for an outfit.

"Papa is you done?" Heaven frowned, looking at Daloni still drinking. She didn't feel anything coming out, he was just sucking her nipples. He shook his head no,
playing with her shirt.

"You are done. You just sitting here." She chuckled, carefully deattaching her nipple from his mouth. Daloni mugged her getting down off the bed, stomping to his room.

Heaven shook her head wiping her breast with a damp paper towel and then throwing a shirt over her sports bra. After that she threw some of Zylin's sweatpants over his boxers that she wore, and went to help the kids get ready.

~

"Baby I need to drop the kids off to you." Heaven said to Zylin on the phone, running around the house looking for Daloni's spider man crocs.

"What's wrong?" Zylin asked, turning the needle off and wiping the girl's forearm.

"I need to go look for Solana. She snuck out and I didn't even know." Heaven replied, finding the croc under the couch.

"Mama—No Zylin, I'm going to look for her!" Heaven said interrupting him, already knowing what he was about to say. Zylin told Heaven that she had to play the situation safe, but Heaven wasn't hearing anything.

"Alright. Bring them some to eat too, we gone be here for a while." Zylin sighed, dropping the subject. He knew that it was a argument he wouldn't win so he left it alone.

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too." Zylin nodded.

"Nevaeh and Daloni let's go!" Heaven yelled, rubbing vaseline on her face and arms. She just knew she was about to beat Diamond ass, so she wanted to be prepared.