twenty nine

Three months later...

Jaydanangel

Liked by @heaven @anthony @zylin and 2,457 others

Comments turned off

"Mama, papa won't give me my iPad back." Nevaeh whined, stomping into the room full of adults and loud music. Zylin had bought both kids new iPads, but Daloni threw his in the pool one day because he couldn't get his way.

"Tell him to come here." Heaven replied, looking up from her phone. She had her head leaned on Zylin's shoulder while he smoked a much needed blunt.

Jayda was having a random cookout and invited everyone to come relax. There were kids everywhere in the backyard, food been set out, and card and dice games going. Nothing but good vibes.

"Babe, look at this one." Heaven mumbled, showing Zylin the condo resort. They were taking the kids to DisneyWorld and of course Heaven wanted them to stay in the best of the best.

"That's close to the park?" Zylin asked.

"Yeah it says it's walkable distance. You want this one?" She replied.

"Yeah, pay for it with my card." Zylin nodded.

Nevaeh had been begging him since she was a little girl to go to Disney, but Zylin wanted to wait until she was older so that she could remember. He figured it would be pointless, if she didn't remember the experience.

Daloni ran through the back door as his curls bounced all over the place. He held his signature mug on his face and stomped to his mom, mad that he was in trouble.

"You need to stop taking what doesn't belong to you." Heaven said, leaning up so that Daloni could hear her loud and clear.

"B-But Vae won't let me play on it!" Daloni mugged, crossing his arms over his chest. Daloni was still learning how to share. He believed that everything belonged to him, even if it wasn't his.

"Papa it's her iPad. Remember you threw yours in the pool because you had a meltdown." Heaven reminded him. When the incident first occurred Heaven had told Daloni that he wasn't getting another one, until he learned how to deal with his tantrums.

"No I didn't." Daloni shook his head.

"Papa yes you did. Do you need a nap?" Heaven frowned, pulling him closer so that he could focus. When ever Daloni got around a lot of people he would loose focus and stop paying attention to anyone who was talking to him.

"Do you need a nap?" She repeated.

"No ma'am." Daloni whined, jumping up and down. He hated taking naps, but he knew when he threw tantrums or wasn't on his best behavior he was bound to take one.