twenty four

*Okay so I'm not sure if you guys remember the 17 year old stripper who asked Heaven for advice. Her name was Angel, but now it's Solana!!!! *
~

"Hey boo, I already ordered me something to drink it's hot as hell outside." Heaven said, greeting Kenzie into the restaurant. Kenzie had asked Heaven out to lunch.

The two girls had started getting closer every since Kenzie showed up at Daloni's adoption day. Heaven never gave Kenzie a chance to be friends, so she figured they could give it a shot.

"Girl I know right, this is one of the times where I hate having hair." Kenzie chuckled, sitting in the chair across from Heaven. Kenzie still worked at the club, but she was getting closer and closer to quitting.

"So how are things at the club?" Heaven asked. She hadn't been to the club in months, and she was curious to how things were holding up. Cane never gave her the scoop.

"Honestly every since you left, things have slowed down. I still make hella money but it aint how it used to be." Kenzie said truthfully. Kenzie missed having Heaven at the club, but she knew that her leaving was for the best.

"And Diamond thinks she that bitch, girl she been bullying the li girl Solana every since you left." Kenzie added on.

"Foreal? That bitch is nothing but miserable." Heaven shook her head. Diamond always tried to pick on the newbies, but since Heaven left she felt like she was in charge.

"Girl I'm talking about every single time I see Solana and Diamond, Diamond making the girl cry." Kenzie sighed. "Cane ass cut Solana hours too."

"Why?" Heaven frowned.

"You know Diamond his dick toy. I told Solana to just try and find another job, but she said that they don't pay enough and that she wasn't allowed to."

"Damn that's crazy. How old she is again?" Heaven asked. She remembered Solana telling her she was eighteen, but Heaven knew it was a lie.

"She told me she was nineteen." Kenzie shrugged.

"Li mama lying. She told me she was eighteen. Something not adding up." Heaven replied. Honestly Heaven wanted to see how old Solana really was, there was no way she was nineteen.

"I'm gone drop in tonight." Heaven spoke. She knew Cane would be mad, but Cane was pissing her off by acting like Diamond was a perfect angel.

"Everybody gone be so excited to see you." Kenzie smiled. Kenzie and Heaven had really came up from struggling together. They both put themselves through college and beat the odds. They were real definitions of hustlers.

~

"Uh-Oh, everybody turn to the main exit, Bambii just entered the Empire!" DJ Boogie, said through the mic, making everyone start cheering.

Heaven chuckled and waved at everyone. She wasn't staying at the club long, she just wanted to go talk to Solana and Cane. In fact, Zylin was in the car with both kids waiting for her to come back out.

When Cane heard Heaven's stage name from his headquarters he dropped his blunt and ran out of his office. He didn't know that Heaven was coming, and she had clearly suprised him.

Heaven walked straight to the back where the girl's dressing rooms were being met with a furious Cane. She smiled big and opened her arms for a hug.

"Fuck yo hug, why you here Heaven?" Cane fumed, pushing her arms down. Heaven was playing, and he wasn't. Cane did not want Heaven around the club anymore. Her safety was risked.