fourteen

"Papa can you say blue?" Heaven asked holding up a blue crayon. Daloni had forgotten all of his colors so they were winging him back into learning them all over again.

"Boo." Daloni pointed.

Heaven chuckled and shook her head. It would do for now. "Can you tell me your name?" She asked. Daloni stopped playing with his new toy trucks and started thinking to what Heaven always called him.

"Papa." He replied, smashing the trucks together.

Heaven burst out laughing. "Your name is daloni. Say daloni." She coached. Daloni ignored her and continued playing with his toys. He was tired of learning for the day.

"Not you ignoring me." Heaven frowned.

Heaven's shift at the hospital was almost over. She had been there for twelve hours and her bed was calling her first, middle, and last name. She was glad she had the next two days off so she could have a pamper day.

"I'm about to go." Heaven stated, standing up from Daloni's bed, grabbing his attention again.

"No." He shook his head, trying to stand up in his bed. His strength in his legs wasn't as strong as his doctors would like, but he was still progressing just rather slowly in that area.

"Oh now you hear me. I have to go home and get some sleep." Heaven replied, now laying Daloni back down and putting the covers over his legs and stomach. They kept his room really cold so it would kill the germs.

"Lay with me." Daloni said, trying to grab Heaven.

"Not now papa, I'm really tired." Heaven pouted.

"Lay with me." Daloni whined, reaching for Heaven. He hadn't had a nap because he refused one earlier. Heaven knew it would be hard trying to leave with him still awake.

"Just for a little while." Heaven gave in. As much as she needed to go home, she wanted to make sure he was situated and at ease before she left. She would simply just wait until he fell asleep to slip out.

Getting in their normal position Daloni grabbed Heaven's hand and tried to put in his mouth. It was a bad habit of his. He always tried to suck on Heaven's fingers or to get to her boobs. Honestly Heaven didn't know where he got the actions from.

"No papa." Heaven shook her head, taking her hand out of his mouth.

She started rubbing his back and singing the song that always put him to sleep. Daloni stared at Heaven's arm and stuck his hand in his mouth. He soon let her voice put him to sleep.

~

"Zylin stop, I'm sorry." Heaven giggled as he tickled her all over her stomach and arms. As usual Heaven was messing with him first but when it was his turn she wanted him to stop.

Zylin pulled Heaven from off the bed and into his chest as he swayed them from side to side. "I'm going out of town for a week this weekend." He said.

Heaven's face fell straight as she stopped moving. "Why? I thought we were going to the trampoline park with Nevaeh." She pouted.

"I know, but Gucci want me to do him and his friends some tattoos." Zylin cheesed, excited to share the news with Heaven. He had found out last night.

"Gucci Mane? Like the one who sing freaky girl? Keyshia  Kaoir Gucci?" Heaven asked.

"Yes mama. His manager emailed me last night and was like Gucci saw my work and wanna fly me out to do him and some of his friends some tats." Zylin nodded. This had been Zylin's biggest opportunity, he was very excited.