forty one

"No Solana." Solana frowned to herself, accidentally dropping the pot of water all over the floor. Her hands trembled as she bent down in attempt to clean it quickly.

Zylin ran in the kitchen hearing the large sound. He saw Solana frantically on the floor trying to clean the water as best as she could. "You okay? I can clean it."

"No um, I-I have to clean it. Dinner needs to be ready soon." Solana replied, throwing the now wet paper towels in the garbage can. Zylin just looked at how she frantically moved, sensing something was wrong.

Heaven was knocked out from earlier, and the kids were also taking a nap. Solana was trying to make dinner for everyone, but when she got done filling the pot with water, she got scared suddenly.

"We were actually going out for dinner." Zylin said.

Solana placed the pot in the sink and tried to refill it with water, disregarding what Zylin had just told her. She tried to blink the tears away, as she stared at the water now overflowing the pot.

"Okay let's try again." She said, turning the faucet off and trying to lift the pot. Zylin saw the water spilling out and quickly went to her aid, taking the pot from her.

"Can I try?" Zylin asked, pouring the water out into the sink drain. Zylin and Solana never really had conversations, mainly because he didn't know if she would be uncomfortable or not.

"Sure, b-but uh, don't pour it on me. I-I didn't do anything." Solana shook her head and hands, as her heart sped up.

"I won't." Zylin frowned.

"Okay because I didn't do anything okay." Solana nodded, fidgeting with her fingers.

Zylin filled the pot halfway with water and then stopped the faucet. He looked up at Solana who was pushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "What should I do now?"

"Put it there." Solana stated, pointing to the stove. She was planning to make a hot meal, but she didn't really know what she wanted to make.

"I'll be right back." She nodded. She carefully walked to Heaven's room nervously. She twisted the door knob to see Heaven in the middle of the bed with Daloni laying in her chest, and Nevaeh right behind him.

Solana quietly walked to the side that Heaven was on and reached over the kids tapping her. Nevaeh's eyes were the first to flutter open being that she was the lighter sleep between the three.

Nevaeh turned around seeing Solana standing there nervously. "What's wrong soso?" She asked.

Solana shook her head and tapped Heaven again. Heaven finally opened her eyes adjusting them to the dimmed lights. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Uh, I just need to know what you want for dinner." Solana said, pushing her braids behind her ear constantly.

Heaven looked down at Daloni who still had her nipple in his mouth and carefully deattached herself, adjusting her shirt. "Oh we're going out for dinner." She said.

Solana was used to making Diamond dinner at a certain time so she figured she should continue the routine. She didn't want to get in trouble, especially by Heaven.

"Are you sure? I already have the pot on the stove." Solana replied.

"Yeah I'm sure babe. Is everything okay?" Heaven asked, slightly wincing at the remaining pain in her legs.

"Yeah I'm gonna go clean my room." Solana nodded, scurrying out of the room.

"Mommy why does she act like that?" Nevaeh frowned, rubbing her eyes turning back around to look at Heaven.