Fight fight

"You aren't supposed to smoke here, you know that?"

You immediately recognize the voice of Mrs. Theron and look in her direction to see her pretty face. Beautiful, as always. Your heart races directly upon seeing her.

(y/n): Did you follow me?

Mrs. Theron: Actually yes, I was curious to see why you were going to hide here.

(y/n): Damn you're badly obsessed with me.

She rolls her eyes.

Mrs. Theron: Yes I'm sooo obsessed.

You pout as she makes fun of you.

Mrs. Theron: I didn't know you smoked.

(y/n): Almost not, only when I feel like it might help a little... do you want one?

Mrs. Theron: Oh no, it's nice of you to ask but I don't have the right to accept that from a student.

(y/n): Do I look like like I care about rules?

Mrs. Theron: I had to learn that you don't... after all no one will know, right?

You shake your head and she takes the cigarette you're offering. You take your lighter and light your cigarette then seeing that she has hers between her lips like you, you bring your cigarette to hers to light it too and take the opportunity to bring your face closer than necessary.

 You take your lighter and light your cigarette then seeing that she has hers between her lips like you, you bring your cigarette to hers to light it too and take the opportunity to bring your face closer than necessary

(GAY)

She looks so beautiful, it's insane. You observe her a little more. It's not hard to notice that you're staring so she does right away.

Mrs. Theron: What (y/n)?

(y/n): Nothing Mrs. Theron.

Charlize: You can call me Charlize when we're alone honey.

(y/n): Charlize... that's such a cool name.

Charlize: Thanks, I do like yours too.

You smile and keep staring as she's looking right back at you, at one point you notice the embarrassing situation and make up an excuse.

(y/n): Sorry I was just looking at your eyes, do you wear lenses?

Charlize: Not really, why?

(y/n): It just looks really pretty and bright, I love it.

She smiles lightly and it's enough to trigger butterflies in your stomach.

Charlize: You are really observant, aren't you?

(y/n): Only when I like what I see.

Charlize: Excuse me?

(y/n): Nothing love.

Charlize: What?

(y/n): What?

You smirk like a dumb child.

Charlize: What are you playing at?

(y/n): I don't know what you're talking about, miss.

The bell rings announcing the next class.

(y/n): Oh I probably should go, I wouldn't want to be late.

Charlize: It's true that you are such a good girl that you never arrive late.

Your heart skips a beat when you hear the pet name  but try to pull yourself together and wink at her. "True!" She laughs lightly as you walk away, finishing your cigarette and discreetly throwing it in a trash can. Then you notice your friends in the courtyard so you join them to go to your next class which is as usual boring as hell. The hours pass and it is time to go to the theater, you rush your friends to not be late and you manage to arrive on time, last but on time. Passing in front of Mrs. Theron you all smile at her and sit in your seats in the back. Once she starts her lesson you, you start watching as usual.

You support your head with your right hand and observe all of her movements. You see her lips moving but it's like you can't hear anything, you just look at them. Katy who is next to you has never seen you so "focused" in class, she nudges Max who is next to her. He laughs when he sees you in this trance, then taps Laura on the shoulder who laughs in turn, pointing to you so Andre understands why they are laughing and he chuckles too. You are so hypnotized by Charlize that you don't even realize she is talking to you. Katy shakes your arm to wake you up. "Uh why are you shaking me ?!" She just moves her head towards the class and you notice that everyone is looking at you including Charlize.

"Are you okay (y/n)?" "Yes sorry I was just lost in my thoughts for a second." "mmh" she doesn't ask any more questions and continues her lesson. Max quietly whispers to you "Next time you check her out, try not to be so obvious!" "I was not checking her out!" He rolls his eyes smiling at you. You smile stupidly too and enjoy the view a little more subtly until the end of the lesson. When the bell announces the end of class, Mrs. Theron wishes everyone a good weekend and lets you go. As you walk past her to leave, you look at her one last time insistently to imprint her face in your head. She smiles at you and you smile back at her before you walk out.

You must be blushing like a fool and your friends laugh at you a bit of course. In the yard you see the bitches who harassed Max and while walking near her you hear Karen say something that you don't like. "He's so pathetic I'm sure it's his fault my brother is gay." You stop walking and turn to her. "Can you repeat what you just said?" She pretends she doesn't understand so you help her a bit as you approach her "What you just said about my best friend." She walks closer to answer, you officially take that as a challenge. "I said he was pathetic and it was because of you all that my brother is gay. It's true you carry this virus around all day, I don't understand why you are not on treatment."

You chuckle. People start to gather around you seeing what is going on. Max tries to calm you down by telling you that she's not worth it, but you don't care. "We're not anymore in the 50's princess." At this point, all the students are around you and form a circle while looking at the scene. "So lemme ask you again and please think twice before you answer. What did you call him?" "Pathetic." Your eyebrows go up on their own. "Are you sure you don't want to take back what you said?" "Yes he's miserable and all your little gang too so you should-"  She doesn't have time to finish since you punch her in the face with all your strength. Maybe even too hard since she falls to the ground.

"Say that again I fucking dare you." You hear the students get excited by the fight, you even hear someone scream "Beat her up !" and it's actually not a bad idea. Karen starts crying and you notice that her nose is bleeding from your blow. Who cares she deserves it for what she did to Max and what's she's doing to her brother now. Before you do anything else Laura pulls you back and you see the infirmary staff on their way for the stupid girl.
A bunch of adults are here too and one of the supervisors tells you "You, you are going to the principals office." Well shit.

If your name is Karen I'm sorry but like what would you be called Karen?

-Djedje